Don't have anything to complain about? Invent something and vent here!

JovethJoveth Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
I am incredibly upset that despite my suggestions and going around the office whispering "Dagrund" and leaving notes on their desks, the developers did not create a Dagrund holiday skin.

Worst. Event. Ever.
Tagged:

Comments

• Thanks for injecting some levity!

I would have loved to have seen a Krampus Tsume, but he's already got a skin. Same for Nitpick. Icepick could probably do it, but he'd probably need stilts to pull it off. Poor widdle Icepick.
  • I'm unhappy that the startup music wasn't christmasy...
  • HollandOrcHollandOrc Member
    edited December 2016
    suggestions for a Dagrund skin:
    Captain Blackgrund
    Best Beard Dagrund

by the way, for my complaint: Dagrund's a Rune Master, right?
    then why doesn't he boost Rune passives in teams where he's included? or something?
  • @joveth it really angers me that Dagrund is your favorite character. I really wish devs would get there act together and pick a patch in ASAP. :smile:
    The EMPIRE :: The Aegis of Athena
    KuK1uXt.png
  • I'm incredibly upset that there is no Hanukkah event (even thought I'm not Jewish or religious at all!) Hahaha! or is it Hohoho?!

Worst. Event. Ever.
    10328949?gid=

• JovethJoveth Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Drocas wrote: »
    @joveth it really angers me that Dagrund is your favorite character. I really wish devs would get there act together and pick a patch in ASAP. :smile:

Them's fightin' words!
  • GRINCH JABBERJAW SKIN GET ON IT. sorry i'm passionate.
    Zodiac4EVA

• I am very upset that the complaints aren't more entertaining. If you are going to go on a childish rant, make it a good one!!!
    KashHatton
  • In the spirit of Christmas, I have nothing to complain about. I don't understand any complaints this time of year. BF has been kind enough to give us tokens for digital toons, digital keys and other bits and bytes of computer memory. In the spirit of Christmas it is only fair that we give them money in return. After all, if you use a credit card it is only digital money.
  • Are you telling me to be upset!?

wnIaRyJ.gif
  • Please hero sorting please. Even a crappy one that sucks would be great
  • I really hate when the free mobile game I play works their **** off designing awesome events on a regular basis and then they don't get endless amounts of complaints from their whiny entitled player base. I mean, how could we let then get away with entertaining us for free? I think we should devise new and devious ways of making their lives unpleasant
  • Joveth wrote: »
    I am incredibly upset that despite my suggestions and going around the office whispering "Dagrund" and leaving notes on their desks, the developers did not create a Dagrund holiday skin.

Worst. Event. Ever.

No Dagrund Epic? WTF
    Gmun
  • edited December 2016
    @Joveth
    ive got the best idea for dagrund ever
    give dagrund all the passives of all the legendary heroes and we will all love dagrund.
    or you can make it so dagrund can give constructs the infusion of 3 energy from his ENERGY RUNE, and just cut out the healing from it when used on constructs. please please please??? ill make dagrund my champion please?ill change my picture to dagrund please?
    THEy NeVer LoVed ME!!!
    THREy neVeR LOvED PEAShY!!!
    y0uLL Ju5T hAVe TO J01n tHe r3ST Of thEm IF you oPPosE PEASHY!!!!
    EHAAAA~HA~HHA~HA~HAA~HA~HA~ha~hA~ha~Hha~ha~ha~HA~Ha~!!!!!!!!!!
  • EejEej Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    No, those were mine about a making Phemus an ogre... >:)
  • I gotta think that people complain because they simply have more time to complain. Students are on break, adults are on vacation. They may be spending time with their family, but they desperately are looking for something to do to get away from their family. ;)
  • I'd like to formally complain about all the big bad corporations who are out to get me.

a2ee7nu5tpp9.png
  • VioletLyra wrote: »
    I'd like to formally complain about all the big bad corporations who are out to get me.

a2ee7nu5tpp9.png

Do you really want to let the secret organization know you're on to them? :o

• edited December 2016
    7rfb7utnh9xu.png
    sigity swooty
    im comin fo dat booty
    THEy NeVer LoVed ME!!!
  • @Eej can we please make him ogre?
    maybe make Igorok ogre too yah!??
    THEy NeVer LoVed ME!!!
  • @CPUyellowHeart No... It can't be! Not... ROBBIE ROTTEN!
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • Reaper8640Reaper8640 Member
    edited December 2016
    WHAT KOBAL ISN'T THE MOST POWERFUL HERO IN THE GAME????
    m6m6m2jtbi9c.jpg

@livinginiraqw00t thats right I'm triggered too
    Thank you to JackHallow666 for allowing me to use his amazing Kobal drawing as my profile picture!

LvL:64
    Champion:Kobal 6*

They asked if I cared.
    I said I did, I'm just really lazy.
  • RaymondFRaymondF Member
    edited December 2016
    Joveth wrote: »

Worst. Event. Ever.

Go throw down the gauntlet on the other Boss Fight employees.

They won't be able to reject it and since Dagrund is a macho macho man, you will clearly be able to defeat them and force a Dagrund skin to be created.

Side Note: Unless Joel and all the others are actually IGOROK or Kozar in disguise.
    Member of Hooligan Resort. Victim of timezone troubles.

Level: 41
    Fav. Heroes: Hansuke, Masuta Kira
  • VioletLyraVioletLyra Member
    edited December 2016
    kalamadea wrote: »
    Do you really want to let the secret organization know you're on to them? :o

That's a good point. :#

However...

I ain't scared of nothin'!

phg0b8s420x0.jpg
  • @farfella i have multiple of those pics
    syq6b7pqfsmg.png
    kq47j8jmsh91.png
    yqes912hfi1g.png

THEy NeVer LoVed ME!!!