a good pvp team

LightParadiseLightParadise Member
edited December 2016 in My Dungeon Discussion
I need a team for PvP. My most used heroes are masuta Kira, pontifex mortis and tsume, but I can not find a quarter hero. guys can you help me?

By the way i'm level 44 in game.

Comments

• edited December 2016
    my attack team is Furnace Pontifex Tsume and Malice. Furnace is awesome tank Pontifex has his resurection passives and tsume and malice have HP damage multipliers. plus they are all 5 star and fully ascended.
    THEy NeVer LoVed ME!!!
    THREy neVeR LOvED PEAShY!!!
    y0uLL Ju5T hAVe TO J01n tHe r3ST Of thEm IF you oPPosE PEASHY!!!!
    EHAAAA~HA~HHA~HA~HAA~HA~HA~ha~hA~ha~Hha~ha~ha~HA~Ha~!!!!!!!!!!
  • my attack team is Furnace Pontifex Tsume and Malice. Furnace is awesome tank Pontifex has his resurection passives and tsume and malice have HP damage multipliers. plus they are all 5 star and fully ascended.

I can't tell if you were offering an attack team for him to use, or failing at showing off. Because if we are gonna show off I'd love to join in.
    FINAL BOSS OFFICER
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • I need a team for PvP. My most used heroes are masuta Kira, pontifex mortis and tsume, but I can not find a quarter hero. guys can you help me?

i'm not sure a quarter of a hero would help your team all that much.
  • @AceyNB thats my attack team my defense is Furnace Hansuke Grog-Gnog and Malice
    THEy NeVer LoVed ME!!!
    THREy neVeR LOvED PEAShY!!!
    y0uLL Ju5T hAVe TO J01n tHe r3ST Of thEm IF you oPPosE PEASHY!!!!
    EHAAAA~HA~HHA~HA~HAA~HA~HA~ha~hA~ha~Hha~ha~ha~HA~Ha~!!!!!!!!!!
  • KashHattonKashHatton Member
    edited December 2016
    Attack team of Shade, Zen, Kozar and whoever. Grog give a nice boost to Kozar, so he works well.
    Roughly a 97-98% success rate when attacking.

Defense of Kai and Furnace currently. Very beatable, but gives low trophies and can be a pain in the ****, so I don't get attacked that often.
    KashHatton