Birthday request from Dungeon Boss

@Eej

So today I turn 48. Been playing DB every day since the first week it came out of Beta. I'm not a super whale ... but I've enjoyed the game through the ups and the downs and hit VIP 10 late summer of 2016 (and then after that spent way too money according to my wife during the Halloween and Christmas events). I created my guild Force of Nature the first day guilds started and is currently a 10k a week guild hanging out in the top 70 (finished 44th in last guild games). Managed so far to get to a personal rank of 97th in Boss Points and 176th in total roster power.

I know you are a busy man but if I can make a birthday wish request ... I'd really like to do so. I know you have folks screaming about PvP matching making and the removal of free Heroic Summons from everything with a lower gem payout ... but honestly I am still loving the game as I always have. My son was in the hospital for months starting in 2015 and 2016 and Dungeon Boss was what I did to not focus on this during the long hours of waiting in hallways. The game and I are old good friends at this point.

So hoping you are still reading this here is my birthday wish request. I collect skins. That is for me a very fun point to the game. I have all the skins except for two. I don't have the Yasmin and the Ingus skins. The only time these were ever offered was during the super lottery slot machine days of the Heroic Portal. I spent 4 10x summons with gems (so 10,800 gems each time) on both of them and didn't get either of them to drop from the portal. They've never been offered again since. Not through a skin quest, not as a store option during Halloween or Nightmare before Christmas or Christmas.

So it would make me really happy if just at some point during 2017, you would please do something (skin quest or as a candy/ticket option during a special event) so I can get these two skins and complete my collection. That would be an awesome birthday gift to me. Thanks for reading.

Love the game and I look forward to playing it for many more days to come.

GalakSS / Tom Anders

GalakSS

Comments

• Happy birthday and hope you get your wish! I knew a Tom Anders from the past and it has me wondering if your the same person as he would be about your age and also a gamer. Sent you a PM just to see.
  • Happy Birthday. :smiley: I hope you get your wish, and I hope that your son is doing better. Have a wonderful birthday.
    nunya
  • Foozle wrote: »
    Happy birthday and hope you get your wish! I knew a Tom Anders from the past and it has me wondering if your the same person as he would be about your age and also a gamer. Sent you a PM just to see.

Yup ... same one!

@nunya ... thank you ... my son did recover. It was a very long very stressful journey (3 close calls with the grim reaper during it) ... but today he is out on his own and appears to be do well so far.
    GalakSS
  • GalakSS wrote: »
    Foozle wrote: »
    Happy birthday and hope you get your wish! I knew a Tom Anders from the past and it has me wondering if your the same person as he would be about your age and also a gamer. Sent you a PM just to see.

Yup ... same one!

Small world!
  • Happy birthday and agreed good call.
  • @Eej ... thank you! and ? I got one of the two skins I didn't have today as per my original birthday request. However ... having to drop 5,400 gems again to try and get it in a pure lottery slot machine was not quite the present I was hoping for. ;-)

However ... I am very happy it the RNG was kind and now I'm down to just one missing skin ... Yasmin. Hoping she can show up again soon (but preferably not in a slot machine.) ;-)
    GalakSS
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    I bet a lot of players will have birthday tomorrow.