Alexandros' EPIC Idea

Z0mbieC4tzZ0mbieC4tz Member
edited March 2017 in Fan-Made Heroes
I was thinking about an idea for an EPIC and there really isnt anywhere to put them as far as I know.

Anyway, I was thinking about having Alexandros' EPIC be a large Tear-drop Shield called Vengence to replace his other one.
It will grant a trait to give a chance for Alexandros to block all incoming DMG (on self) and reflect 40% and any Debuffs back at the attacker. It will also increase his HP, ATK, and DEF.
The names for the EPIC pieces are Platnium Plating, and the Justicar's Insignia.

This is just an idea so it's still being pieced together but,
Alexandros' EPIC attack will do x2.5 DMG while also boosting ally DEF for two turns.
There is no need to make more heroes when the ones you have are already awesome.
Tagged:

Comments

• Z0mbieC4tz wrote: »
    I was thinking about an idea for an EPIC and there really isnt anywhere to put them as far as I know.

Anyway, I was thinking about having Alexandros' EPIC be a large Tear-drop Shield called Vengence to replace his other one.
    It will grant a trait to give a chance for Alexandros to block all incoming DMG (on self) and reflect 40% and any Debuffs back at the attacker. It will also increase his HP, ATK, and SKL.
    The names for the EPIC pieces are Platnium Plating, and the Justicar's Insignia.

This is just an idea and I was hoping to figure out if it should give an EPIC attack or not.

All epics give a chance for an epic attack.
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • CzechTwice wrote: »
    Z0mbieC4tz wrote: »

It will grant a trait to give a chance for Alexandros to block all incoming DMG (on self) and reflect 40% and any Debuffs back at the attacker. It will also increase his HP, ATK, and SKL.

This is just an idea and I was hoping to figure out if it should give an EPIC attack or not.

All epics give a chance for an epic attack.

I know that. I'm just unsure of what the attack would do. Alexandros doesn't have alot of damaging skills
    There is no need to make more heroes when the ones you have are already awesome.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    His epic attack should add Overclocked to Armored allies, and deal x3 damage, in my opinion. I know Overclocked is Bauble's thing, but he's a construct too, and it would be neat for some synergy teams.
  • His epic attack should add Overclocked to Armored allies, and deal x3 damage, in my opinion. I know Overclocked is Bauble's thing, but he's a construct too, and it would be neat for some synergy teams.

Overclocked does seem like a good idea but, I think that should stay as Bauble's thing.
  • His epic attack could probably be like his shield bash, except that it sends a large light wave out towards all enemies. So it could add Magnified Light to all enemies, while increasing the DEF of all allies, while at the same time dealing x2.5 damage.
    Member of Hooligan Resort. Victim of timezone troubles.

Level: 41
    Fav. Heroes: Hansuke, Masuta Kira
  • His epic attack animation should be where Alexandros hits the ground with his shield, sending out a wave of light that dmg's all opponents for <x> dmg multiplier of his basic attack.
    azgame12
  • RaymondF wrote: »
    His epic attack could probably be like his shield bash, except that it sends a large light wave out towards all enemies. So it could add Magnified Light to all enemies, while increasing the DEF of all allies, while at the same time dealing x2.5 damage.

It's a nifty idea but i don't know any other hero that has a normal melee attack and a ranged EPIC attack. Though Alexandros is a defensive type of hero so the DEF boost could be used without breaking character.
    Also having Magnified Light as a debuff could make a bunch of confusion due to Leonidus and his skill having a cooldown of 9. (Actually now that i think about it, isn't Shades thing every 5 turns? wtf)
    azgame12 wrote: »
    His epic attack animation should be where Alexandros hits the ground with his shield, sending out a wave of light that dmg's all opponents for <x> dmg multiplier of his basic attack.

Again, I don't know any hero with a ranged EPIC attack unless they were already ranged, the idea behind it is really cool though.
  • I think that the epic attack should give allies dmg. refection, and when he bashes in the epic attack it should daze the initial target and
    With unnatural fear he stirs up a fright, To scared to stay and fight
    The enemy fled, Only to be struck dead
    As his purging pyre lit up the night