A Collection of Bugs

KangKang Member
edited March 2017 in Bugs & Technical Issues
1) Totems not awarded from Rune chests when Rune inventory is full.

2) Large characters cover-up secrets in dungeons making the secrets uncollectable.

3) If the game crashes when a PvP match is loading, you auto-lose the match.

4) Shops do not fully refresh without restarting the game.

5) Quest completion and token collection notifications do not properly show over end dungeon screens.

6) Pontifex Mortis does not resurrect to undead form if he is killed with a DoT (I think most players like this one)

7) Diseased MK is able to crit

x8) FIXED. Skill does not affect amount healed --Fixed awhile ago, Skill now affects healing.

9) Lupina tokens will grey-out featured hero tokens from dungeons if a rune chest is awarded.

10) Lagged/wrong display of items with repeated portal usage.

11) If the hero that kills Zen dies from a Beloved attack, Epic heroes that have not attacked will still "mock" attack providing epic buffs if an epic attack occurs.

12) Multiple damage attacks continue even if hero's hp reaches 0 from reflected damage before the attack sequence is completed.

13) Volume of music from outside apps decreases significantly while Dungeon Boss is open.

14) Torchy's epic only hits a single target after Lupina's epic triggers.

15) Cobressa heals from attacks even when the target(s) are immune to venom.

--I will keep this thread updated.

Comments

• DrocasDrocas Member
    edited March 2017
    I'm sure these have been said but i don't. Any please correct me if i am wrong

- If Ponti dies to burn his skeleton doesn't appear
    - Characters avenge Zen even if they die
    - if characters avenge zen and kill the open the others will keep trying (IE emily could gain energy from epic even if she doesn't actually attack)
    - sometimes your ponti will come back to life in tower after you lose a floor
    - display bug in portals. Shows incorrect rewards/picture (not sure which one is actually correct)

that's all I have off the top of my head. Again please correct me if im wrong on any of these
    The EMPIRE :: The Aegis of Athena
    KuK1uXt.png
  • Zombie8uZombie8u Member
    edited March 2017
    -chest collection on final day
    -invincible toons take burn damage under some circumstances.
    -frequent game crashes
    -leo doesn't buff hansuke with anti magical aura
    -Koros revenging his own death blow after being ressurected by leo
    -lupina tokens along with a rune chest causes the game to grey out the token that the level normally drops
    -diseased Kira still has a 15% to crit on death blossom
    #FreeBVS
  • KangKang Member
    edited March 2017
    The Tuesday PvP chest is inconsiderate game design -- I don't think it is a bug.

With Zen, my understanding is that every character alive when he dies avenges. An AoE kills the heroes in sequence, hence the reason for targeting Leo first. So, if you AoE, every hero alive when Zen dies in sequence should avenge.

Though it seems there is an actual bug with Beloved that occurs when the killing attacker is dead. Does Emily actually gain energy or does Shade buff dark shroud with an epic proc in this case?
  • Yes the epics provide their passives.

This behavior can not be working as intended. If Koros blasts the whole team with an aoe, someone is not going to have time to hit Koros before they then die to Koros's aoe. If they were capable of being that fast they should just stand by Koros until the fire is gone. Why rush back to die in the fire that killed zen?
    #FreeBVS
  • Another bug we see in pvp:

-multiple hit abilities continue even if the hero is killed in the middle of the attack. If shade is linked to kozar and then kozar pummels, he will hit shade three times even if the first hit kills kozar and severs the spirit link. The resulting hits can kill shade.
    #FreeBVS
  • az1mpnw0a8c3.png

This was back in the beginning of Febuary, but I imagine it is still working this way. Double reflection and fired up creates an endless loop (well, it ends when someone dies). Also furnace blowing up while you have reflection up usually causes weird results. Not sure if it is the fired up plus the explosion combined with the shields or just the explosion and the shields. Never really bothered to test it.
    #FreeBVS
  • There is also the visual bug when using Lupina's howl in PVP, the opponent's chest appears in the background. Anyone else having this ?
    Styxus - HCK
  • KangKang Member
    edited March 2017
    Does skill affect healing yet?

@zombie8u that feedback loop is a complicated one, I noticed it in the Bauble event dungeon. I think it may be fixed with the shock-fired-up trigger change in yesterday's patch.
  • @Kang the patch notes are what reminded me about it. Haven't tested.

Probably not really a bug, but the difficulty in trying to ressurect Koros when leo is dead next to him doesn't seem right either.
    #FreeBVS
  • danacdanac Member
    oh.

I was looking for butterflies, stick insects, beetles, etc.

• danacdanac Member
    edited March 2017
    Kang wrote: »

Pretty sure disease reduces crit chance, not eliminates it.

Zombie8u wrote: »
    Yes the epics provide their passives.

This behavior can not be working as intended. If Koros blasts the whole team with an aoe, someone is not going to have time to hit Koros before they then die to Koros's aoe. If they were capable of being that fast they should just stand by Koros until the fire is gone. Why rush back to die in the fire that killed zen?

No, this makes sense in their mechanics.
    Aoe affects target heroes in a sequences, with specific effects being triggered in that sequence.

Thus killing Kobal with an aoe means everyone is diseased midattack, or the snakes get invincibility mid attack.
    the revenge on Zen is the same thing, it's just the game can't interrupt the aoe attack to show the heroes avenging.
    Thus, not a bug

What IS a bug is those same heroes standing around with zero hit points after.

another bug, Cobressa and her team getting healing with her attacks even on nonvenomed heroes.
  • WasiWasi Member
    edited March 2017
    Zombie8u wrote: »
    @Kang the patch notes are what reminded me about it. Haven't tested.

Probably not really a bug, but the difficulty in trying to ressurect Koros when leo is dead next to him doesn't seem right either.

This!... I have lost so many matches because of this.. and I am skinny. I wonder how hard it is for people with sausage fingers...

SO annoying!
    ---
    The Potato Army
  • keep this thread alive..
    “It’s so fluffy, I’m gonna die!”
  • Zombie8uZombie8u Member
    edited March 2017
    danac wrote: »
    Kang wrote: »

Pretty sure disease reduces crit chance, not eliminates it.

http://forum.dungeonboss.com/discussion/54223/death-blossom-defies-definitives#latest

Too much to retype. :wink:
    #FreeBVS
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    APM on Android.
  • bvs72 wrote: »
    APM on Android.
    feature, not bug.
    soon™ - it's the answer to everything
  • bvs72 wrote: »
    APM on Android.

@bvs72 please refrain from using the A words on the forums
    KuK1uXt.png
  • KangKang Member
    edited March 2017
    @elektrobank I would consider the narrow click-boxes around Koros and Leo bad design and not a bug. That said, I think it is worth re-posting in the Feedback forum.

@bvs72 APM fiddling is an exploit and doesn't really fall into the bug category.

@danac I was initially going to call this thread "The Entomologist"
  • KangKang Member
    There are 2 things I want confirmation on:
    1) Skill still does not affect healing

2) Cobressa heals from Acid Spit when attacking poison immune heroes (Furnace, Bauble, Emily) and that this is not an intended mechanic of the ability.
  • @kang APM is definitely a bug that is being exploited. Are you working with BF to keep it off the list?
    KuK1uXt.png
  • KangKang Member
    edited March 2017
    @Drocas I am working with the player base to maintain a list of active bugs that can be easily referenced. Please don't hijack this thread.
  • im not trying to hijack all im saying is this is a bug that should be fixed and to not have it on the list means it won't be addressed
    KuK1uXt.png
  • BrazyBrazy Member
    -Volume from music apps drops significantly when playing DB
    -Torchy's epic only hits single target after Lupina's epic
  • KangKang Member
    @Drocas let's reframe this issue as a bug. If you win a PvP match and DB crashes as you're looting the final chest, will you be forced to replay the match with a different outcome possible from the same sequence of actions? Is this bug restricted to certain devices/OSs?
  • [/quote]
    Brazy wrote: »
    -Volume from music apps drops significantly when playing DB
    -Torchy's epic only hits single target after Lupina's epic

I think the lupina torchy thing is intentional.

I second the music volume not working properly when coming from background apps. This has been a very long time, wasn't sure if it was just my podcast app or dungeon boss. But if other people are seeing it to it would be great to have this fixed.
    #FreeBVS
  • -DB shuts off music playing in the background twice during startup, and anytime you switch back to DB from another app, EVEN when you have music and sounds disabled in DB
    -Sound effects still seem to execute even if sound effects are disabled, best example is when you are switching between characters on the character screen, there is a delay of sometimes up to 5s when you hit the next button.
  • seanlucky wrote: »

Then you for the lupina update. I must have only read that thread before the correction. :smile:
    #FreeBVS
  • KaceyKacey Member
    Not sure if anyone said this yet, but disease doesn't block crit, only decreases significantly to near 0. MK's issue is death blossoms 15% crit being applied after disease so he crits more than everyone while diseased.
    FINAL BOSS OFFICER
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • AceyNB wrote: »
    Not sure if anyone said this yet, but disease doesn't block crit, only decreases significantly to near 0. MK's issue is death blossoms 15% crit being applied after disease so he crits more than everyone while diseased.

I laid all of that out here: http://forum.dungeonboss.com/discussion/54223/death-blossom-defies-definitives#latest (Also posted above)

I agree that the 'bug' is just that the math is being applied out of order, or that disease isn't receiving a proper zero multiplier to crit. That being said it isn't wise to keep accepting these quirks as 'working as intended' or just thinking that because there is a workaround that the problem is solved.

I believe that most of these issues are being worked on at a system wide level (or at least I hope they are). Bandaids over bandaids are only going to cause any new unlreleased content to constantly have issues as well.
    #FreeBVS