A Collection of Bugs

2»

Comments

• edited March 2017
    ha anyone seen the T.O.P. Shade POSSESION bug?
    if not here is how its goes
    Shade Posseses one of your fallen allies and whipes your team. when you return to choose your team again the hero that was Possesed is alive with full energy for all abilities
    if Shade Posseses one of HIS fallen allies and you lose the floor before the POSSESED buff expires that possesed ally will now have full energy and full hp.
    THEy NeVer LoVed ME!!!
    THREy neVeR LOvED PEAShY!!!
    y0uLL Ju5T hAVe TO J01n tHe r3ST Of thEm IF you oPPosE PEASHY!!!!
    EHAAAA~HA~HHA~HA~HAA~HA~HA~ha~hA~ha~Hha~ha~ha~HA~Ha~!!!!!!!!!!
  • KangKang Member
    @CPUyellowHeart that's a neat one!

There may be some fixes to the listed bugs with the new release--corrections will be greatly appreciated!
  • KangKang Member
    I'm permanently leaving forums - if anyone is interested in maintaining this thread, feel free to copy and paste the original text in a new thread.
  • :O excuse me @Kang? Well. You will be missed. :(
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • Good morning to all summoners!!<3
    I do not know if this will have happened to you too, when you get a chest with a heroic / legendary rune, in the middle of a dungeon (rarely happens), when it finishes, the rune is not heroic or legendary, the Rune sometimes does not have 3 stats.
  • @lightward we're technically dubbed "seekers" in game. And that's correct, only heroic/legendary tiers have he 3rd stat and possibly a 4th. Uncommon/greater only have two. Common has one.
  • If kais call of the deep is on your entire team and enemies does an aoe.
    All your heroes attack like normal but if your target dies before someone with an epic would go they still attempt to do the epic attack on the dead target resulting in a game crash error every time.

Basically killed my favorite tower team the moment I unlocked epics because of this bug.
    There unusable simply because I made them epic....