Kang kung help.

Hello.

So I started the game like 6 days ago and I reached kang kung on challenge mode yesterday,which seems impossible to defeat.My team consists of shadowblade,Ella ametryst,lady nimriel and overlord something.Could you give me advice on defeating him?

Comments

• wait until your roster is stronger. They let you reach that level pretty quickly, but chances are you wont be able to beat him for a little while, unless you're shelling out dough.
    10328949?gid=

• The simplest solution is leveling up.

However, since you asked for some advice, I'll try to help
    1. Use nature heroes. This is an all blue dungeon. Use heroes that have a built in elemental advantage. Plus they cannot be crit.
    2. Use heroes with AE attacks to destroy the icicles.
    3. Destroy the icicles
    4. KK is vulnerable to shock and burn. If you have a skin rune, put it on a nature hero. Otherwise, you can bring a hero who can cause one of those effects.

Some good heroes for this dungeon that you probably have in your roster already: Tsume, Bovus, Nub, Willow, Zurk, Phemus, Phenol, Ekko
  • you got to lv 30 in 6 days AND got to chapter 5, wow.P2W for days
    The Great Monk- Key shall protect my dungeon from attacks

SparkleStarley
  • ZedHPZedHP Member
    you got to lv 30 in 6 days AND got to chapter 5, wow.P2W for days

I actually haven't played money,I just had 2 much free time.
  • ZedHP wrote: »
    you got to lv 30 in 6 days AND got to chapter 5, wow.P2W for days

I actually haven't played money,I just had 2 much free time.

I don't reccomend leveling up too fast, you will be faced with strong opponents in pvp while having a weak roster
    The Great Monk- Key shall protect my dungeon from attacks

SparkleStarley
  • ZedHP wrote: »
    Hello.

So I started the game like 6 days ago and I reached kang kung on challenge mode yesterday,which seems impossible to defeat.My team consists of shadowblade,Ella ametryst,lady nimriel and overlord something.Could you give me advice on defeating him?

Goblin team - Nub - Zurk - Bramble + someone else like Tsume or Bovus. It's an all Blue dungeon so Team Green will do extra damage, PLUS Nub is a top-notch healer to keep your HP up throughout the dungeon (not to mention Zurk/Bramble's passives/abilities are fantastic with giving your team extra energy and turns).

Quite frankly, my goblin team destroys just about all PvE.
  • pyguyofdoompyguyofdoom Member
    edited October 2017
    oh kids...

know the pain of the mauling and RNjesus

know the pain

in all seriousness you will need the blessing of RNjesus and a LOT of tries to face as little of the mountain hounds as possible, and then hope that they do not crit with mauling

even stone fist wimpers from the crit-storm

seriously, these stupid wolves crit like mad(i have tried using a wushu MK and he fares better, but his durability is not very good against kang)

however, if you are able to potion and RNjesus your way through the grueling gamble of the regular rooms before kang, you have to face the pain in the but known as frostfume breath

not only does it create some sort of super posion, the freeze effect is brutal, especially with no moves to waste with nubnub or a good damage dealer
  • Have you tried using Jabber?

xbsso2yqkllp.png
  • why you little troll you.
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • u lil troll
  • sirolk99sirolk99 Member
    edited October 2017
    Oh Jabber, why do they mock you so?

But seriously lots of good suggestions above.
  • Shadowblade should help you out a lot with Kang Kung, try to FA (fully ascend) him.
    IGN: MatadorGKilla
    Level 60 (might forget to update)
    Scrub in: Guildless right now lol.
    My internet is back, I don't think anyone cares anyways.
  • ZedHPZedHP Member
    edited October 2017
    I made this thread in april,ive almost completed challenge mode as well since then and also have quit the game

Pls
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    edited October 2017
    fqrap3djw7kx.png

5pe1gtbc37yl.png

l4cblxuqjebl.png

These are easily the best heroes for this level.