Jack the Hallowmancer
Every year on a particular night, the Dark heroes of the realm gather around the pumpkin patch to await the revival of the Hallowmancer, a powerful manifestation of trickery and evil. He may fall in battle, but he never truly dies... So long as the spirit of Halloween lives on.
Stats (Lv70, 6*):
Health - 4,227
Attack - 2,130
Defense - 1,658
Skill - 1,545
Hit Chance - 100%
Crit Chance - 5% (+21%)
Dodge Chance - 0%
[Dark Resist] - 33%
[Spirit Resist] - 6%
- Deals 1.25x damage to Tanks and Slow units.
- Immune to Poison, Disease, and Venom.
- This plant grows at the beginning of each turn, gaining increased Max Health and Attack. Resets each room. Maximum stack of 8.
- Dark heroes gain +15% to Defense and gain energy on Critical hits.
Essence Drinking Roots
- Heals all Plant allies a small amount upon killing an enemy.
- Deals 1.5x damage to Tanks an Slow units.
Halloween Spirit II
- Dark heroes gain +20% to Defense, and gain energy on Critical hits.
- Attacks from this hero will mark enemies for 2 turns. Dark allies who attack marked foes will be 5% more likely to land a Crit.
- Deals 1.75x damage to Tanks and Slow units.
Halloween Spirit III
- Dark heroes gain +25% to Defense, and gain energy on Critical hits.
Shadow Mark II
- Attacks from this hero will mark enemies for 2 turns. Dark allies who attack marked foes will be 10% more likely to land a Crit.
- Plant allies will gain benefits from passives that affect the Undead, and Undead allies will gain benefits from passives that affect plants (Moves like Lilly's One With Nature will also allow Undead to gain Plant Growth, and moves like Zomm's Taste for Brains will heal all Plant allies).
Basic ranged spirit attack dealing [49.5% Attack] damage, plus chance to Haunt.
Jack summons a Dark Moon, granting all allies Vampiric for 2 turns. Dark allies will also gain a boost in their Attack and Skill stats of up to [66.6%], and an increased chance to apply Debuffs to enemies for 2 turns.
Launching his own head, Jack deals [89.5% Attack] ranged magic damage to all enemies, with a chance to Fear.
Vines of Decay:
Wraps one enemy in infectious vines, dealing [37.8% Attack] ranged magic damage each turn, plus a chance to Disease each turn, for 3 turns. If the target dies while wrapped, the vines will wrap around another enemy and repeat the process. Stops when an enemy lives through the attack, or when all enemies are dead.