Admiral Kreel was the greatest warrior the Reptile armies have ever known. Able to take down entire armies on his own, using natural water affinity and tides to his advantage, disrupting enemy formations and wreaking havoc through their ranks, he quickly rose to prominence, taking control of the Gorgon’s Navy, and always fighting in their name. He and General Krexx came to vie for their notice regularly, competing to see who took down the bigger conquest, until fortune favored Krexx. He and Kreel encountered a legendary behemoth, who froze most of their naval army. Both reptiles launched themselves at the titan in a fury, and Kreel scored the first hit, held the monsters focus, and was beginning to gain the upper hand. General Krexx, in a stunning move of treachery, left Admiral Kreel to search for an even greater fight instead, and Kreel was sucker punched with the sudden betrayal, frozen solid, encapsulated in a block of magical ice and left adrift at sea. Enough time has passed, for the magic of the ice to fade away, and Kreel has returned to world, eyesight hindered from the long sleep, to find the Gorgons and seek vengeance on the one who betrayed him.
Most Hated Hero:
Water: +30% bonus against FIRE enemies, -25% vs NATURE enemies.
Abilities and Ascensions:
- ARMORED – Takes less damage from Physical attacks.
- CHALLENGE ACCEPTED – Boosted damage vs Taunting enemies.
- VENOMOUS SWING – basic Melee Physical attack that has chance to add Venom.
- RAGING RAPIDS – Melee Physical attack on target with splash damage to all other enemies. Chance to add backsplash and 4 Venom to each enemy.
- Light Evo: 12
- Water Evo: 45
- Fire Evo Monarch: 15
- Shadow Evo: 2
- CHALLENGE ACCEPTED II – Boosted damage vs Taunting enemies.
- THAT’S A MORAY – Marks the last target hit, and takes less damage from all unmarked enemies. When no mark is on the enemy team, take less damage from all sources
- CHOW DOWN – 3 Melee Physical Bite attacks on all enemies, Purges 3 Venom on each hit for increased damage.
- Water Evo Monarch: 35
- Dark Evo: 40
- Stormwind Evo: 8
- Runed Evo: 4
- VENOMOUS PARALYSIS – Venomed targets have a reduced chance to dodge attacks from all allies.
- FEEDING FRENZY – Follows an allied Gorgon attack with a basic attack.
- OLD FAITHFUL – Ranged Water attack on target enemy with splash damage to all other enemies. Purges all Venom from target for increased damage and chance to Drench.