We're aware that some players are currently having difficulty logging into the game. We are investigating the problem right now and will keep you updated on the situation.
Update - 2:30pm CT Friday 6/16
Update - 4:30pm CT Wednesday 6/14
- We have released an update to all app stores that will allow players to log in again. Thank you for your patience with us on this. Enjoy the Guild Games!
Updated - 2:15pm CT Wednesday 6/14
- Unfortunately, a last-minute issue has appeared for the Android login fix, so we will be delaying the Guild Games by one day, to Friday the 16th. We will be putting a one-day placeholder event in tomorrow at 3pm CST.
- While we have confirmed that clearing the game's data from a device and reinstalling will solve the issue (and is what many players on the forums have done), there are many players who are not aware of this fix, and we do not expect all players to go to such lengths to fix their game. Since this could easily impact Guild lineups, we feel that delaying the games by one day is in the best interest of players. We probably wouldn't have delayed a normal event due to this issue.
- TLDR; barring a last-minute found issue - iOS and Google Play app updates will be going out today (WED 6/14 ASAP) - Amazon app update may be delayed until THU 6/15 pending Amazon-required App approval
- We're waiting on final testing sign-off on Google Play and Amazon clients - ETA: imminent (today)
- Once they are signed off - iOS (Rune Crafting fix) and Google Play (Rune crafting fix and Login issues) will be released to stores for App Updates
- Amazon will require platform approval (from Amazon) and may be delayed until Thursday 6/15 (we will release it immediately upon approval)
Update [Eej] at 6:30pm TUE 6/13
* We're working on a client fix to fully resolve this issue - though we recommend doing Update 2 below if possible - that also coincides with the needed Rune Crafting fix.
* Current ETA is tomorrow (WED) 6/14 for this app update.
UPDATE 1: All of the errors and crashes seem to be occurring due to the same root cause, which is related to a data processing system that is external to the game itself. We are working to have the issue fixed as quickly as possible. In the meantime, we are extending the current event.
UPDATE 2: We have resolved most of the issues on our end, but some players are still having difficulty logging in. If you're having issues, you may need to clear your game data by going to Options>Apps>Dungeon Boss>Clear Data. To avoid losing access to your account, be sure to create a Big Fish account before clearing your data. This can be done by going to your profile in the game and tapping Account>Account Settings.
If you clear your data without creating a Big Fish account, you can recover it by contacting customer support