Question about fast Heroes and the start of the match

Okay I have a legitimate question here and I'm just wondering if anybody can help me out. Whenever I go into a raid in my dungeon if a player has shade, shade always goes first even if I have MK on my team. But when I have shade on my team and they have MK on theirs, their MK always goes first. Why is that?

Comments

• The first fast defender always goes first, followed by your first fast attacker.
  • danacdanac Member
    TheShlizz wrote: »
    Okay I have a legitimate question here and I'm just wondering if anybody can help me out. Whenever I go into a raid in my dungeon if a player has shade, shade always goes first even if I have MK on my team. But when I have shade on my team and they have MK on theirs, their MK always goes first. Why is that?

I hate illegitimate questions.

Parent questions should always be married before they have little baby questions.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    danac wrote: »
    TheShlizz wrote: »

Parent questions should always be married before they have little baby questions.

I see you're a very conservative question. :smile:
  • danac wrote: »

I see you're a very conservative question. :smile:
    it's ok, the forum has ways of shutting that down.

soon™ - it's the answer to everything