old heroes

hello devs
i would like to know if you guys gonna buff/upgrade the old heroes
(rogar-dhaegon-abigail-sir william-yokozuna-sifu jianzhi-etc....)
thank you!

Comments

• JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    I would like a solid yes or no on this too.
  • i hope so
  • once they release daeris's epic or zomm's epic, Im happy for life

btw, a sifu with good runes is still devasting in pve bosses
    and sir william has one of the best def in the game, especially with 4 bulwarks, paired with furnace, and uses guarding strike, he's basically indestructable
    The Great Monk- Key shall protect my dungeon from attacks

SparkleStarley
  • btw, a sifu with good runes is still devasting in pve bosses

That's just it, he's only viable in pve. You actually can't use him in pvp, he's too squishy and dies from MK, shade, BD, etc. For dealing a lot of damage he has to sacrifice something and that something is health and defense
    My favorite element is fire because it reminds me of my mixtape, also I post every other week! Keep up
  • ThundRThundR Member
    Sifu's epic weapon: consecrated armour
    So much work.
  • sing_fist wrote: »
    btw, a sifu with good runes is still devasting in pve bosses

That's just it, he's only viable in pve. You actually can't use him in pvp, he's too squishy and dies from MK, shade, BD, etc. For dealing a lot of damage he has to sacrifice something and that something is health and defense

also sifu is in my top 5 heroes list with igo, brom, valkin, zomm in terms of first heroic portal hero for level 20 and unders, pvp and pve

SparkleStarley
  • If Sifu is near the top of your list, yer doing it wrong.
    He has one of the strongest single-target attacks in the game! He can do Koros-level damage to ONE enemy instead of ALL FOUR! Amazing!
  • danacdanac Member
    I don't care what y'all say, a one eyed kung fu master with that great kick attack is cool.
  • FatCat69 wrote: »
    If Sifu is near the top of your list, yer doing it wrong.
    He has one of the strongest single-target attacks in the game! He can do Koros-level damage to ONE enemy instead of ALL FOUR! Amazing!

for levels 20 and under, sifu is devastating, just restart the game and try it yourself(I've done that), you'll find hes better than mk or shade below lv 20

SparkleStarley
  • FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    edited August 2017
    Levels 20 and under. Isn't that like the first three or four days of gameplay? After the first week? USELESS.
  • FatCat69 wrote: »
    Levels 20 and under. Isn't that like the first three or four days of gameplay? After the first week? USELESS.

pretty much, yeah...

SparkleStarley
  • FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    edited August 2017
    You know I'm just yanking your chain right? Sifu is by far the best healer in the game.
  • I know, right?, his heal ally ability recharges in 5 turns, and it heals half of the health of one person! That's op! that ability should be patched, for sure

SparkleStarley
    I know, right?, his heal ally ability recharges in 5 turns, and it heals half of the health of one person! That's op! that ability should be patched, for sure

http://forum.dungeonboss.com/discussion/55056/sifu-jianzhi-rework-ideas

I hope the devs consider all the ideas on the forums to buff older heroes. Not just by me.