Celestial evo hunting log (with and without evo events)

Comments

• Jviega wrote: »
    Guys does the x3 evo event also applies to the special lupina dungeon? if I want to hunt for arcane?

No idea, sry @Jviega. :/
  • 15 so far including a moonlight I didn't snap. Haven't even been farming evos but tokens mostly, only refreshing 15 gems. Killer event.
    M̄̀̊̇ͮ͗̔̈́̍̄̀̚͏̦͖͔͖̯̪̘̞̤̼͇͠ǐ̵̼̪̤̙̻̝͈̪̱̺̖̳̯͇̭̝ͪ̌̇̃ͬ̐͐͒ͫ͛̀̓͢t̷̴̛͙͉̤͍͕̰̾̆͑ͣͧͤ͌ͣ̀ç̆̍ͩͯ͌̇ͦ͌̊̉ͨ͆̒́̑ͨ͂̐҉͕̠̲h̸̠͇̲͈̙͍͚̙̖̹̝͓͇̙͈̣̠̔̾ͨ̎̓̔͊̀̊͐̀́ͬ̃̒͘͠͝ͅR̴̹͇̖̘̫̣͈̬͈̥͍̤͔̮̯̣ͩ͆̿ͣ̈ͪ͑̓͊͆̾͟a̸̢̛̰͚͇̥̰͇̳̮̝͎ͦ͊̊͗̒̍̾ͥ̽̒ͭ͑̚͟͜ḏ̛̻̲̦͍͓͙͖́͆̏̋̅̔̉̐́͛̽ͩ̀͢͟͝

Drink up, they don't make 'em like this anymore.
    Mashta meowstaa purrtato reclines on her throne of felines.
    Every time a 'special' offer or bundle appears, a puppy dies. - Dokem
  • Two more of these beauties tonight please!rqqubrj6l7j5.png
  • One more, and on minimum stamina's. This is nearly as good as the previous "event"!cgdsycfjkf96.png
  • Wow, nice work @MitchRad and @SonofSparta101!

Just found a 6th Bushido, which provides half of what I need for Yokozuna, but I'm also out of water monarchs, so sliding over to grind for those and Coldfire evos for a bit.
    9pxld5r6wxjg.jpg
  • Haha, got one on the first dungeon!
    j9chfna19qfs.jpg
  • Getting closer for Yokozuna's 2nd ascension. This is Bushido #7 this weekend and number 3 of 4 for him:
    u67icsjyc10p.jpg
  • And, here's Bushido #8:
    iauo74tcnz49.jpg

I need a few water monarchs to ascend Yoko, but can get those anytime, so moving on to another celestial to use up the last of my stamina while the event lasts. Hmm...where to go...?
  • Imperial Dungeon for a Mind's Eye:
    0z4vtf1p3zhe.jpg
  • Switched over to Diamond to ascend Nim. Got one so far:
    mboe7wf2xbr3.jpg
  • Nice! got Nim's 2nd Diamond with about 50 stamina left. Gonna spend the rest looking for a Mind's Eye.
    nms9xumrwwzu.jpg
  • How much stamina did you have?
    Zernium
  • Zernium wrote: »
    How much stamina did you have?

I think I ended up buying 1 Safari pack on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, and a large and small stamina pack each on Saturday and today. So, let's see, how much was that? Something like 300+300+300+300+300+700+700 (can't recall whether the large is 700 or 750). Either way, about 3000 stamina for the whole shebang, but I spent the first 1/3 or so on the x8 token orgy. All in all, a great value!
  • Only 4 Celestial (Yellow and Green one) today, tough luck :'(
    8l9q4r4zvubt.png
    The Greatest Evo Farming Master
  • Man I could only afford a large and a small. Still managed to get executum and BD FA though.
    Zernium
  • Well, I hope these come again. Loved it! I need to advance in the game a bit more to have dungeons with some evos available. I wasn't able to go after evos to final ascend Igor or Brambly, etc. because those dungeons are locked to me.
  • I still need 4 coldfires, but I'm hoping to get them from a heroic summon (I'm lazy)
    Zernium
  • Yeah, I'm pretty much done I think. All in all, it was a fun weekend. So enjoyed my first x3 evo event!
    vqt9wgnba16v.jpg
  • Aww...I had 7 stamina built up as I was going to bed so decided to make one more run at another Bushido. Hey, it could happen!

And it did!
    2e6a0rdbpq9e.jpg
  • Who should I ascend first, balog or therand fiddlestorm?
  • RenlyRenly Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    edited November 2015
    I would call it a very successful Thanksgiving event. *edit* I purchased 2 Big Stamina packs (for reference).

My Loot:

Over the weekend I managed to find 4 Bushidos (1A Kira and FA Yoko), 5 subterraneans (FA Julius and 1A Bramble + 1extra), 3 Incendiary (FA Manglejaw), 1 Spirit (1A Shadowblade), 4 Infinity's (FA Pignius and FA Julius), 2 Celestial (FA Black Diamond), and 2 Runed (FA Pignius). There may have been more but after that, I lost count B)

That's a grand total of at least 22 evos that I can account for, plus a whole lot of tokens -- shout out to the x8 snafu. I'm debating ending the weekend tomorrow with a x10 heroic summon to see if I can get Igo to 4*s. We shall see!

Although this weekend already felt like it, I cannot wait until Christmas!
    Post edited by Renly on
    IGN: Renly
    DB Guru | OG Potato | Rightful Heir to the Iron Throne

“What I say is that, if a man really likes potatoes, he must be a pretty decent sort of fellow.”
    ― A.A. Milne

• KagamineRinKagamineRin Member
    edited November 2015
    To put this into proper perspective, you should tell us how many stamina it cost you to acquire all of these evos.

So far the 3x event has been a bust for me. Out of 275 stamina and 4 days farming Pillaged Village for Bushidos I have only gotten one. I actually did better during 1x chances in which I spent about the same amount of stamina and got 2.
    I spoke to someone in the chat who said he spent 275 stamina and got 5 Bushidos. I am very skeptical.

I was optimistic at the beginning of the event when I got my 1 Bushido after only 5 runs. But nothing since.
    I'll probably have better luck after the event is over.
  • RenlyRenly Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    edited November 2015
    @KagamineRin I bought 2 Big Stamina packs this weekend, so 1,500 additional stamina. Although, a majority of the first stamina pack was used to farm tokens while the 8x multiplier was still in effect.

IGN: Renly
    DB Guru | OG Potato | Rightful Heir to the Iron Throne

“What I say is that, if a man really likes potatoes, he must be a pretty decent sort of fellow.”
    ― A.A. Milne

• I've not noticed a difference :( I've found 1 Celestial
    Level 70 - IGN - Metafrey

• HakonaHakona Member
    edited November 2015
    250 stamina and 0 spirit evo !#$%¥

• 3x Celestial event my @$$. 1 evo over the last 4 days. Just did the full Evo Island run with nothing ! 75 stamina wasted. Bull shizzle !
  • Bloth wrote: »
    Just did the full Evo Island run with nothing ! 75 stamina wasted. Bull shizzle !
    It can be hard to read!
    Joveth wrote: »
    • Evo Extravaganza! Celestial Evos will now have a 3X chance of appearing in campaign dungeons (yes, in Quick Loots as well). Evo Island is unaffected.
    I'm a little old cat lady from Uttica.
  • I can read pretty well actually . Thanks. Still garbage.
  • Yeah. The base percentage is so low three times that is still pretty much nothing.
  • I am wondering if being a VIP and higher VIP status increases one's chances for celestials. It seems the people that spent a lot on stamina report a higher drop rate per stamina than those that don't.