I lost a 25 win streak due to this error

LiquidMetalLiquidMetal Member
edited September 2017 in My Dungeon Discussion
Today I was playing pvp, everything was going fine, then I kill hopper. For some reason I get an error code and the game crashes.

2cen9vm4bszn.png

So I restart my phone, log back in, and I find that the 3 enemies I've killed are now untargetable but they can still attack me. So I lose.

dsd7ba3jfqef.png

ewgtyb2vbwnk.png

Another thing I find interesting: in the defeat screen, it shows my Dagrund is still alive...yet I lost so all my heroes should be dead...

I would like my 25 win streak to be restored. I should not have to pay for this game's errors.

Proof of winstreak:
6p74m4e85jyh.png

Comments

• Yeah. We all want our win streak restored. Isn't going to happen. Not only do they not have a way to do that, they wouldn't be able to help you for 72 hours anyway.
  • FatCat69 wrote: »
    Yeah. We all want our win streak restored. Isn't going to happen. Not only do they not have a way to do that, they wouldn't be able to help you for 72 hours anyway.

I wasn't aware, that sucks. Thanks for the information.
  • I agree, it totally sucks. But there isn't much they can do with the current infrastructure and response time but apologize and insist that they're going to fix it someday.

For what it's worth, the way it bugged out on you is a first. I haven't seen that one posted before. Points for originality, at least! ;) Think someone else posted a unique one recently. The bugs are getting weirder.
  • @Joel plz look into these bugs they are slowing our progression in PvP. I also had a similar problem when I lost connection on my 8 win streak (I only had 8 tickets) and I lost the win streak. I don't really want the streak back since I was going to lose that battle anyways, he had a MK with just greater power and precision runes.
    Mock exams finished...Im back!