The Lich and his spooky minions are haunting some extremely scary dungeons! Work together with your guild to take them down and earn awesome rewards!
If you're going to take down this terrifying Boss, you'll want to enlist the help of the newest hero, Marrow the Light Monster! You can read all about him HERE
- You start with all three event dungeon unlocked and an amount of Courage. Enter event dungeons, smash enemies. Smashing enemies will earn Guild Points. The Guild Point payouts at the end of the event are based on thresholds, not rankings. The leaderboards allow you to keep track of how much your guild has earned and where you stand compared to other guilds, but all that matters for your rewards is your score, not your rank! Tap the "Rewards" button when viewing the Guild Ranking leaderboard to see the different thresholds and rewards!
- The third event dungeon cannot be run without unlocking the new hero, Marrow. It only takes 10 tokens to unlock him, which you can earn from quests and purchases.
- Get more Courage from quests and/or purchases. Smash more enemies in the process.
- Do daily quests daily for Marrow tokens and to help your guild unlock a special Monster combat boost for the next day. This leaderboard is also threshold based: Your guild needs to complete the quest 120 times in total to unlock the boost. This will involve smashing more enemies.
- You can unlock a stamina dungeon from a repeatable quest that has lots of tokens and loot in it! Unlock and run that one and smash those enemies if you want to.
- The event ends at 11pm CST on Sunday night, and ticket rewards will be sent out shortly after that point. You can spend the tickets until 3pm CST Tuesday. Do not smash event tickets, as it's not terribly productive, they are already flat.
This follows the format of the last Boss Invasion event, but has a few changes:
In addition, IGOROK has unleashed his more MONSTROUS tendencies, resulting in the following changes:
- Unlocking event dungeons is no longer based on Guild Points. You start with all three unlocked, but can't run the third without Marrow, but he only takes 10 tokens, so it shouldn't be too difficult
- Running the event dungeons with Marrow will give you bonus Guild Points! The higher his star level, the bigger the bonus!
IGOROK is now a Monster!
+DEF, +HP, -ATK, -SKL
Abilities and Ascensions:
- Freeze Immune removed!
- Polar Master removed!
- NEW - Insulated Woolies – Immune to Freeze, Chill, Frostbite
- BASIC ATTACK -> SNOWY SMASH – Physical Melee attack on target that chills if nothing, frostbites if chilled, freezes if frostbitten.
- MONSTROUS PRESENCE – When on a team with IGOROK, all Monsters take reduced damage per debuff on the attacker. Allied Monsters can’t be retaliated against.
- ARCTIC RUSH -> FROSTBITE TAUNT – Forces enemies to target single attacks on this hero and applies Frostbite to the attacker, starts powered.
- UNNATURAL FEAR – Immune to fear and chance to fear beasts on attack.
- REFLECTING TAUNT -> ARCTIC ASSAULT – Melee Water Rampage attack on target and 2 random enemies that increases greatly on a Chilled or Frozen target.