Lord Zomm has discovered forbidden magic that has made he and his Undead friends stronger than ever! The following changes are being made, effective today:
ALL Undead Heroes now have the Soulless Scourge
passive, which makes them immune to Poison, Venom, Wound, and Disease. In addition, they lifesteal 25% of all damage dealt.
The following Undead heroes have additional changes:
- +ATK, -DEF, -HP, -SKL
- Zomm is now a Caster.
- Zomm no longer has the Welcomed Fever, Magical, Undead Heart, Lethargy, or Feeding on the Living Passives.
- Zomm now has the From the Grave passive, which summons a Zomminion (a Slow, Dark, Undead skeleton) if you have a dead ally at the start of Zomm's turn. With each ascension, the number of Zomminions that can be summoned each turn increases by one.
- Zomm now has the Mystical passive, which boosts his damage against Tanks and Slow enemies. The boost increases with each ascension.
- Zomm now gets the Lord of the Undead passive after being ascended twice, which increases his health by 25% for all Undead allies and gives Undead allies a chance to disease enemies when hit by a melee attack.
- Putrid Claw is now Zomm's basic attack.
- Taste For Brains has been moved from Zomm's 3rd ability to his 1st. In addition, it now heals and increases the max HP of all Undead allies. The cooldown has been reduced from 6 to 5.
- Zomm's second ability is now Unleash the Legion, which buffs the ATK of all allies, and then has all Undead allies attack a random enemy.
- Zomm's third ability is now Fillet Zomminions, which snacrifices all allied Zomminions. Then, all allies gain energy and a portion of their max health. This happens an additional time for each Zomminion snacrificed. (Note: There is no typo on the word 'snacrifice'.)
- +ATK, +DEF, +HP, +SKL
- Hansuke no longer has the Lifeless, Honor Guard or Undying Loyalty passives.
- Hansuke's Kenjutsu ability now goes to Kenjutsu III at his final ascension instead of just Kenjutsu II. In addition, if Hansuke parries an attack with Kenjutsu, he will do a counterattack.
- Hansuke now gets the Relentless Horde passive after being ascended once, which allows all Undead allies to do an attack against a random enemy after landing a killing blow.
- Hansuke now gets the Undead Avenger passive after being ascended twice, which increases his ATK and lets him do a revenge attack against an enemy who kills one of his allies. He will do 2 revenge attacks if the ally killed was Undead.
- Hansuke's first ability is now Iaijutsu Strike, which is an armor piercing melee physical attack that Wounds the enemy and will purge Taunt (if active on the target).
- Hansuke's second ability is now Blade Fury, which does 3 melee physical attacks on the targeted enemy, and has a 20% chance to do a 4th attack. Critical hits from this ability have a 50% chance to inflict a Wound.
- Hansuke's third ability is now Wrath of the Fallen, which buffs the ATK of the entire team, and then does a melee physical attack on the targeted enemy. If the target is killed, all remaining enemies will be Feared.
- -ATK, -DEF, +HP, +SKL
- Yorick is now a Rogue.
- Yorick no longer has the Lifeless, Magical, Rogue Defense, or Undead Guard passives.
- Yorick now has the Chilled to the Bone passive, which gives all allied Undead a chance to Chill enemies with their basic attacks.
- Yorick now has the Cold as Death passive, that prevents him from being Frozen, Chilled, and Frostbitten.
- Yorick now gets the Chilling Skin passive at his final ascension, which gives him a chance to chill melee attackers.
- Yorick's Marked for Death now decreases the healing of all enemies.
- Yorick's second ability is now Warding Strike, which is an upgrade to Armor Break. The ability does a melee physical attack that lowers the target's defense and purges all their buffs.
- Yorick's third ability is now Lifeless Breath, a ranged water attack on a target enemy and deals splash damage to all enemies. In addition, Frostbite is applied to the targeted enemy.
Life Reaper Brom:
- -ATK, -DEF, +HP, +SKL
- Executum is no longer a Warrior. He is still a Tank.
- Executum no longer has the Lifeless, or Undead Scourge passives.
- Executum now gets the Undead Guard passive, which increases the DEF of all Undead allies. This passive upgrades once with Executum's first ascension.
- Executum's first ability is now Vigilance, which gives him a chance to jump in front of an ally being targeted, and a chance to parry. This ability also reduces the enemies CRIT chance on that attack.
- Executum's second ability is now Void Taunt, an upgraded Taunt! In addition to the normal Taunt effect, he has a chance to apply the Void debuff when hit, which decreases ATK, DEF, SKL, and CRIT. This ability starts powered.
- Executum's third ability is now Void Strike, which is an upgraded version of his Void Blade ability. It does a melee physical attack against a targeted enemy and has a chance to decrease their ATK, DEF, SKL, and CRIT. The upgrade is that the ability buffs your entire team's DEF!
- Nothing, apart from the addition of Soulless Scourge. But he is still a spooky, scary skeleton!
In addition, the following changes are being made to Masuta Kira:
- -ATK, +DEF, +SKL, +HP
- Kira now has PWN Undead I.
- Death Blossom now deals 1 attack per enemy instead of 2.
- Kira's Tenacity passive is being replaced with Tenacious Assault. Kira now has a chance to do a free Death Blossom attack at the end of a round.
Furthermore, the PWN Undead I deals 1.5x damage instead of 2.5x, and PWN Undead II passive now deals 2x damage instead of 3x damage to Undead enemies. These changes impact all heroes with these passives.