New Question & Answer Process Replaces Weekly DB Guild Summits

Comments

• Omg! It’s funny because.........
  • edited November 2018
    The US supreme Court has determined that money is equivalent to speech. The people who want to spend money are speaking more than the ones who don't. It is not one person one vote, it is 1$ one vote. See how simple that is? Easy to track, and you can vote as many times as you wish on the proper direction for events.
    Serve and be happy, citizen. The Computer is your friend!

• Link to backread actual summit from Nov. 19th 2018

Download the transcript @ http://downloads.taterbot.net/C9044e756d82e2311ef1866c90245ae01-U7c9b11a57d68d11a0e8cd4ca0a4e2524-1542654032642.txt
  • Here is a polite suggestion for the next summit. I would very much like to see the issue with large heroes blocking sparklies in campaign dungeons resolved. This has been an issue for nearly 3 years now. If you could possibly take care of this at some point in the near future, I would be very grateful.
    Serve and be happy, citizen. The Computer is your friend!

• @unknown_player I believe the devs have already said that they will never fix that. There is just no money in it for them to do that, but maybe you can pay them to do it. You’ll just have to get a price from them.
  • MaxBeamer wrote: »
    @unknown_player I believe the devs have already said that they will never fix that. There is just no money in it for them to do that, but maybe you can pay them to do it. You’ll just have to get a price from them.

i think you don't know how any it company works, there is headquarters that give orders to all departments, like, ''we need more profits from this game, or you fired'' there is managers or analytics who work with other companies ans auditory, there is game designers who work on all aspects of game, like events, design, mechanics, there is devs, who can't do anything on their own, they get orderds from all this departments, or they are fired. And a lot of others. So if you want headquarters give order fix all bugs improve ballance and improve game, you all need change game rating in google play market, ios app market above 3.0. Headquarters don't read forums, neither play game, all they do - checking profits and game rating, rating is high now, soo only profits. If we lower rating, order to fix ballance and game will be given, this will free developers and game designers hands.
  • MaxBeamerMaxBeamer Member
    edited November 2018
    @DevilJhons I know how companies work. They are in business to make money. The devs have already stated that they will never get around to fixing unknown players request. It is too low on their list of priorities, meaning there is no money in it for the company.
    Post edited by MaxBeamer on
  • Has the summit gotten anything they asked for yet? I seem to recall that hero sorting was coming out this week.
  • Has anyone from BF noticed the winning percentage of the top teams in PvP. PvP reminds me of the Zen/Kozar day’s. I guess the nerf hammer will start hitting the poor panda and Valkin soon. With all the festive runes released, even Zen has become useful again.
  • Only for folks who have oodles of them.
    everyone else is just sol.
  • bvs72 wrote: »
    Has the summit gotten anything they asked for yet? I seem to recall that hero sorting was coming out this week.

If we check old summit logs I'm sure we'll find it was suspposed to be out early this year.
  • I wouldn't hold your breath for hero sorting. Even if it does happen you really believe you will just press a button to sort your heroes lol. No it will probably crash the game or only show heroes eith an epic or ignore random heroes for no reason and the hero it isn't showing is the one you want
  • I would be happy with no hero sorting as long as they don’t keep changing positions when you rearrange runes.
  • ‘Free’ hero sorting for 1000 gems.
    ---
    The Potato Army
  • I would pay 1000 gems to unghost my wife. She has been a ghost for almost two years.
  • bvs72 wrote: »
    I would pay 1000 gems to unghost my wife. She has been a ghost for almost two years.

have you tried chocolates and flowers?
  • @bvs72 just tell her to make a new forum account like @unknown_player did. Or maybe unknown player is your wife?
  • Link to back read actual summit from Dec. 17th 2018

Download the transcript @ http://downloads.taterbot.net/C9044e756d82e2311ef1866c90245ae01-U7c9b11a57d68d11a0e8cd4ca0a4e2524-1545073248159.txt
  • Next summit will be on Monday, January 7th 2019
    Same time same room
  • ClaraRClaraR Member
    Summary of Summit Jan. 7th 2019:

● Events:
    This Weekend: Boss Battle (theme should be more "interesting")
    Soon after: New Hero & New Epic. 2nd epic may be late Jan or early Feb. Epic releases will be different

● Feedback:
    • Panda Boss: wanted to mix up Calendar & have something for gold Key reward
    Zulkodd was known, but kept it as a bonus for who got new hero & to get gold key with little to no gems.
    • Winterfest: Devs know to find other things to put in the shop & will try to do better.

● Bug Fixes & Updates:
    • Amazon: "close" to resolving ... adjustment and their submission process will be expected next days
    • shop offer issues (things coming in & out of the shop differently than they are shown in the shop) ... will look into it soon, after Amazon get live and they want consistency in their offers too and what the App Store receipts say

● Future:
    • They will try to add URLs to event banners. We can now scroll in event banner which the devs will use more. Working to use the Chevrons more for hero boosts.
    • Looking into adding filter for hero with skins
    • Runes currently sort by power, will look into sorting ability that, but will not happen soon.
    • They have plans for features around saving teams & drag-and-drop functionality, but will not be soon.
  • HakonaHakona Member
    97,500 tickets just to get Zulkodd tokens!!!. U could divided that by 5 so more players can get his tokens.

Left the game.... uninstalling....Farewell.

• If someone is interested in back reading last summit ... here a link:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1opCCthZlEsv_EfUtTLezXnMM9wGuhEy5QbCKPkHoCHg/edit?usp=drivesdk
  • PizzaPizza Member
    ClaraR wrote: »
    If someone is interested in back reading last summit ... here a link:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1opCCthZlEsv_EfUtTLezXnMM9wGuhEy5QbCKPkHoCHg/edit?usp=drivesdk

This conversation right here is why I left the game, especially this
    91vs075icoxg.jpeg
  • danacdanac Member
    Pizza wrote: »

91vs075icoxg.jpeg

all they had to do was give it to anyone who'd bought the jingle pass.
    it's a safe assumption all those wanted the skin.

...one thing we can say for sure about Boss Fight, is they have no clue about customer relations or even writing well.

• Pizza wrote: »

91vs075icoxg.jpeg
    The worst part is this was not entirely unexpected. Many on the forum were asking @joel directly about the number doors and received radio silence. I believe Monkeynuts was able to contact joel on Line and only received a vague and evasive answer.

@xtmn8r’s smarmy response misses the bigger issue of the growing distrust of the player base.
  • PizzaPizza Member
    Pizza wrote: »

91vs075icoxg.jpeg
    The worst part is this was not entirely unexpected. Many on the forum were asking @joel directly about the number doors and received radio silence. I believe Monkeynuts was able to contact joel on Line and only received a vague and evasive answer.

@xtmn8r’s smarmy response misses the bigger issue of the growing distrust of the player base.

Like Honestly what does he mean “I disagree about being fraudulent about it”??? You had your players pay for a skin thinking they were automatically going to receive it and instead they paid and had a CHANCE to receive it how is that not FRAUDULENT??? How is that not SCAMBOOZLING your entire player base??? And the worst part is “instead of apologizing and giving compensation cuz that would mean admitting to being a fraud which i don’t wanna do, I’m just not gonna tell the players anything about the deals their getting” like binch what??????

I’m so glad I didn’t pay for that skin I did pay for some keys and I paid for the jin lei pass out of curiosity. Hope they enjoyed the last 50 bucks I’m ever going to spend on them and I’m hope they’re happy that they lost a long time loyal player
  • 91vs075icoxg.jpeg

I find that response hilarious!

It is like going into a buffet that advertises all you can eat for 49.99, then you find out there is a separate charge for sitting at a table, using silverware, and breathing the air in the restaurant. You are advertising one price, only to have hidden charges later on if you want to receive what you paid for originally. And the worst part is, you already paid for the buffet before finding out about the separate charges, so your choice now is to walk away hungry and down $50, or pay the extra $10 hidden fee. Any reasonable person would assume table, silverware, and air are included in the 49.99 buffet price. So to fix the issue, you will no longer talk about what is included in the 49.99 admission price. That's a great workaround and should alleviate the entire player base's concerns. NOT!

I wonder if this can be reported to the BBB...