New Question & Answer Process Replaces Weekly DB Guild Summits

Comments

• sirolk99 wrote: »
    They usually are...

Well maybe it's easier live I guess??
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • sirolk99sirolk99 Member
    LOL probably not
  • So instead of a paladin,dragon,or beast hero it's an honorbound hero? Will the new honorbound(s) replace the barbarian meta or will they just nerf the barbs?
  • Honorbound class seems like a beginner class...no way they could even stand up to barbs. An actual counter to them will come eventually but this definitely isn't it. Nothing survives long enough to rely on chill and all those effects unless you're doing burn damage or something and the barbs UR already triggered.
  • danacdanac Member
    Honorbound class seems like a beginner class...no way they could even stand up to barbs. An actual counter to them will come eventually but this definitely isn't it. Nothing survives long enough to rely on chill and all those effects unless you're doing burn damage or something and the barbs UR already triggered.

reduced damage from aoe. Lots of barb attacks count as aoe, including I imagine any multiple attack due to rage. If Yoko gets stomp off it's game over for barbs.
    I'm not saying this is a barb counter, we'll have to play test to find out. But the mechanics suggest it could be.

• StinkyStinky Member
    It's a decent amount mitigated as well - my Hansuke takes -54% damage from aoe attacks. I was assuming it'd be in the 25% ballpark, so that's a pleasant surprise.
  • toothlessmontoothlessmon Member
    edited June 21
    I finally choose to upgrade my hansuke, he has an epic 5 already... Can't wait for the triple resources to come back around, honestly I think that the new hero doesn't even FIT the whole honor bound team, I think he is an idea for a caster but then immediately scrapped and made him honor bound, I mean none of them have ranged basic attacks, all melee... Just not a good teammate for them... I mean he is basically lupina, although I gotta wonder, if this isn't a release of a legendary hero when will the next one be released???
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • I finally choose to upgrade my hansuke, he has an epic 5 already... Can't wait for the triple resources to come back around, honestly I think that the new hero doesn't even FIT the whole honor bound team, I think he is an idea for a caster but then immediately scrapped and made him honor bound, I mean none of them have ranged basic attacks, all melee... Just not a good teammate for them... I mean he is basically lupina, although I gotta wonder, if this isn't a release of a legendary hero when will the next one be released???

I have no idea when so I'll just say a new legendary hero will be released when pontifex gets his epic.
  • Wonder what Pontifex would get? He already controls the dead and zomm uses dead too. Would he brainwash enemies to fight for him for a few turns? Like zap the enemy for dmg and lifesteal, then the enemy attacks it's allies for 3 turns and dies unless cleansed. Pontifex would be more deadly than a barb team if he had a small chance to basically cast death sentence on a target. Shade was around half the time Pontifex was and got an epic...and Pontifex used to be one of the strongest in the game.
  • watermelonewatermelone Member
    edited June 21
    Wonder what Pontifex would get? He already controls the dead and zomm uses dead too. Would he brainwash enemies to fight for him for a few turns? Like zap the enemy for dmg and lifesteal, then the enemy attacks it's allies for 3 turns and dies unless cleansed. Pontifex would be more deadly than a barb team if he had a small chance to basically cast death sentence on a target. Shade was around half the time Pontifex was and got an epic...and Pontifex used to be one of the strongest in the game.

#pontifexesepicmatters also that could be a good ability.for pontifex.....if it wasn't an almost exact copy of possession.
  • Doesn't seem like possession to me. Pontifex is still in control and the enemy DIES when he's done with them. This could be left open to use possession on the dead enemy tonuse them a 2nd time, or you could put ella in there and have 2 enemies killing their own team. Ella was once terrifying too. Kill her immediately or you would be screwed but her cooldowns are too long, she has no epic and her first ability would be a scratch at the way most heroes are runed.
  • How bout zom synergie giving zomminions his return to human form in 2 turns...
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    This thread has gotten off topic, please make a new thread if you want to discuss anything other than the guild summits.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • coneyKconeyK Member
    Was the summit cancelled for this week?
  • coneyKconeyK Member
    Epic Materials should be discussed at the next summit. Malice is running out of ignorance to hide behind - hero name pun not intended.
  • What about the monthly hero
  • (Looks like I’ll have to ask.)

I heard there was a Summit not too long ago. Anyone willing to confirm?
    Crimson's Links: DB Wiki | DeviantArt | Minecraft Forum | Twitter
    IGN: CrimsonKid
    tgtu88snl2ot.png
  • coneyKconeyK Member
    (Looks like I’ll have to ask.)

I heard there was a Summit not too long ago. Anyone willing to confirm?

There should’ve been one last week according to the pattern - I’m guessing it may have been cancelled for the holiday?
  • coneyK wrote: »
    There should’ve been one last week according to the pattern - I’m guessing it may have been cancelled for the holiday?
    I only heard about it from the Discord server I'm in. I just need confirmation on this.
    Crimson's Links: DB Wiki | DeviantArt | Minecraft Forum | Twitter
    IGN: CrimsonKid
    tgtu88snl2ot.png
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    There was a summit last week and there will be another next week. :)
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • @Joel what about the monthly hero that's coming out
  • sirtainlysirtainly Member
    edited July 12
    @Joel - Can we view summaries or logs of the recent summit(s)?
    Or does anybody else have the latest summit log that they can link and share to here?
  • I hope some one posts the summit log today
    Level - 79
    Guild- VIP LIFE
    Favorite Hero - Astrid
    edited July 17
    From Oracle9...

July 19th: Guild event "like" Dark vs. Light, but will instead be Nature vs. Water. People can choose the side they want & still help the guild get rewards.

July 26th: PvP Grand Tourney. Guild event where we raid for trophies.

PvP Matchmaking: Options changing from left to right is because the algorithm picks a random new opponent and puts them in order, along side the current options. That’s why there’s the ability to shift. It is something to be addressed.

Aether Shop: Existing heroes should still be added to the aether shop soon. Still no plans for a new aether hero.

Crown Tournament Changes: The new system should be starting next week or the following week. There will be more info once it starts, but basically 1 person will no longer ruin it for the others.
    Post edited by sirolk99 on
  • So in other words the whole PvP matchmaking algorithm is crap. To keep players from realizing that and getting frustrated, how about instead of picking one random new option after a raid It just picks three random new options? That way we won’t see what was supposed to be a hard option shifting to easy and vice versa.
  • It really is. How is the easy option a lvl 72 when I'm 65 and the hard option is a lvl 70 with 0 rune power and lvl 11 heroes lol
  • sirolk99 wrote: »
    From Oracle9...

July 19th: Guild event "like" Dark vs. Light, but will instead be Nature vs. Water. People can choose the side they want & still help the guild get rewards.

July 26th: PvP Grand Tourney. Guild event where we raid for trophies.

PvP Matchmaking: Options changing from left to right is because the algorithm picks a random new opponent and puts them in order, along side the current options. That’s why there’s the ability to shift. It is something to be addressed.

Aether Shop: Existing heroes should still be added to the aether shop soon. Still no plans for a new aether hero.

Crown Tournament Changes: The new system should be starting next week or the following week. There will be more info once it starts, but basically 1 person will no longer ruin it for the others.

But is there anything about a monthly hero
    But is there anything about a monthly hero

Nope