Ice

Why are they frozen in ice\7bmaq2jw1s1q.png

Comments

• all my heroes but 1 stayed in ice for 4 turns straight
  • I am actually not sure what that is. Who is in the enemy team? That is not what the frozen animation looks like.
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • That’s Selwyn’s special.
  • farfellafarfella Member
    edited November 2017
    Oh yeah! I never use him so... forgot what it looks like.
    Also, go gorgons!
  • yeah its just the graphic for Selwyn's special, its only visual, if your characters actually had the frozen debuff for four turns straight that means you were just unlucky.
    Beware dirt everywhere of your doom, for I am Life Reaper Broom
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Selwyn's special actually looks really cool. Shame he sucks.
  • Selwyn the Enduring can freeze on a critical hit & with the right Frozen team, there is little to no chance of winning unless they are naturally immune to freezing through buffs like dark shroud for dark heroes, insulated woolies for heroes like Icepick & Grog-gnog, and vice versa.

Some people are glad they "Thawed" of it.
    Total Zomminionation.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Selwyn the Enduring can freeze on a critical hit & with the right Frozen team, there is little to no chance of winning unless they are naturally immune to freezing through buffs like dark shroud for dark heroes, insulated woolies for heroes like Icepick & Grog-gnog, and vice versa.

Did you just legitimately try to defend Selwyn as having a use somewhere?
  • Selwyn the Enduring can freeze on a critical hit & with the right Frozen team, there is little to no chance of winning unless they are naturally immune to freezing through buffs like dark shroud for dark heroes, insulated woolies for heroes like Icepick & Grog-gnog, and vice versa.

Did you just legitimately try to defend Selwyn as having a use somewhere?

Nope, just coming up with puns that are a total "icikill" but otherwise, Selwyn is good for beginners but in the end game long run, he is easily replaceable and practically useless, but remember, versatility is key to self-perfection.
    Total Zomminionation.
  • ice, baby.
  • I was thinking that since the very first time I laid my eyes on this thread. ^^^
    Also, go gorgons!