The state of this game.

13

Comments

  • Also please please please please fix the Solaris dead body marker. I shouldn’t have to lose my streak because I can’t eat solaris brain because other toons markers are covering it. This should be a top priority. Nothing worse then having a beast team come back because I can’t get to solaris brain because of other toons blocking it. Nothing more frustrating then that
  • They could simply make the apparent animation taller so we would have something above that we could click on. Just make sparks / ashes or smoke rising up off the little dumpy pile that’s hiding behind the other heroes.
  • The F2P start from the beginning of the game is the best part of the game. I restarted
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • Mati01Mati01 Member
    edited November 2017
    Actually that is sadly true. The most fun i had with DB were probably a year ago when i started a new account with my 1 year worth of knowledge and tried to use bad heroes or heroes i never used before for fun. Since then i only used that account and currently get close to complete my roster. If runes would not made the campain a cake walk i would probably said that leveling is the most fun in the game. That is the only time when rune tiers or ascension or heck roster size in the tower actually count and works somewhat as intended.
  • boooousak wrote: »

    Booooooooooooooooooooooo :)
  • Hope you are well Boo.
    Gmun
  • the hate for whatever mods or community managers on here from their responses is completely unwarranted

    joel is trying to reason and respond

    and as for the effort they put into its community, it is HUGE compared to other games

    some of you say they are not doing as good a job as many other games out there, but i would beg to differ

    the clash royale forum was shut down recently, its community manager choosing reddit over the forum THAT THE COMPANY ITSELF CREATED. they had horrible communication for most issues, especially near the end of its life



    the war robots forum was a very chill place until the prices of certain weapons and robots got JACKED UP, even i could understand what was happening with a 300 dollar robot that you could only obtain otherwise by slowly gaining parts of it in a fractio-

    huh looks like they are very very close to dungeon boss in that respect, except much more expensive.

    anyway the forum absolutely protested and rebelled, and it is a smoldering pile of protest ash at the moment in my opinon



    so yeah, dungeon boss tries its very hardest to listen to its fanbase, and will not always hit its mark
    but it has held up so far
  • Been playing for over two years and I'm wearing thin too. The grind sucks now. Its not a grind for tokens or things to level up your character, instead I'm grinding normal mode for green crystals. WTF! Over 441,000 power and I'm grinding normal mode crystals? Meanwhile, half of my other mats are at 999 because they are never required for anything. 3x is gone. I'd buy 6x but you got rid of that too. Know how you fix the people with 2000 energy and a 6x event comes around? You limit it to 300 energy or 60 dungeon runs. PROBLEM SOLVED. I was finally making progress on the epics and you slammed the door on them. Now I'm farming f*&king green crystals!!! Dont worry, I have two useless sh*&ty red epics to level up next. Wonder where I'll be for them? Maybe you'll do a purple epic next. Just to make me farm more red crystals.

    PVP isn't fun. The events aren't fun and recycled. If you make a grindy event, put a nice carrot at the end of the stick, a rune and a costume aren't one of them. The Shade halloween was the greatest event of all time. Ask yourself why and repeat it. The Ember and Aria twin prostitute sale is a gigantic slap in the face to the people that farmed for them. I still can't get mats because I have them outstanding. Make content FFS. increase difficulty for the boards, release the new boards. Make a 4th map, I don't care, but I'm pretty close to leaving as well.

    Honestly, in the last 6 months, you guys have made some very diverse changes to the heroes, but the core gameplay hasn't changed. It's gotten significantly worse and significantly more tedious because you guys keep taking things away. No 3x. No good mats in boss mode. never fixing using the same mats for the wrong color. taking the mats away from the event dungeons. taking away weekly gems. getting greedy with exclusive skin purchases. FFS I'll skin my own heroes, they wont look like shade trick or treating, thats for sure.

    yeah so, 441,000 power, someone make an offer to me
  • That was some funny raging right there^
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • Kegman913 wrote: »
    Been playing for over two years and I'm wearing thin too. The grind sucks now. Its not a grind for tokens or things to level up your character, instead I'm grinding normal mode for green crystals. WTF! Over 441,000 power and I'm grinding normal mode crystals? Meanwhile, half of my other mats are at 999 because they are never required for anything. 3x is gone. I'd buy 6x but you got rid of that too. Know how you fix the people with 2000 energy and a 6x event comes around? You limit it to 300 energy or 60 dungeon runs. PROBLEM SOLVED. I was finally making progress on the epics and you slammed the door on them. Now I'm farming f*&king green crystals!!! Dont worry, I have two useless sh*&ty red epics to level up next. Wonder where I'll be for them? Maybe you'll do a purple epic next. Just to make me farm more red crystals.

    You'll have to farm red and green for everyone.

    I've noticed something interesting, now that I'm doing what you're doing.

    I'm short red crystals, green crystals, mushrooms and ice flowers. Naturally I have gobs of everything else.*
    these are needed for just about every rune/epic.

    So I'm running normal mode dungeons, which give plants/crystals. Usually they give lots of plants and fewer crystals.
    BUT:
    I run crypt dungeons, and get more dark crystals than mushrooms. In fact, often i'll get dark crystal drops without mushrooms.
    I run ice dungeons, I get more blue crystals then ice flowers.
    I run fire dungeons, I get those flowers but rarely get red crystals.
    I run forest dungeons, I get flowers but rarely green crystals.

    Gosh, it's almost as if someone tweaked the two plant dungeons whose plants are needed for everything but whose crystals aren't.





    *not a maxxed out person, so I don't have gobs and gobs.
  • For some reason google suggest a link here. Late but we here I read all these old comments and so many of you got ur game change wishes.

    The logic of so many players puzzles me.

    The reward is crap so I grind away and get them and I'm pissed that wasn't fun.

    I've been invited to most top guilds by top players and the sales pitch is always the same. We get max rewards! Why not get rewarded for ur work. I do when I smash ur dungeon and I played half as long spent no money been in 1summon a week guild since start on the game and only own 2elite(life runes) my guild sometimes get max event rewards but rare, we also rarely get bottom rewards.

    I'm thinking bout quitting tho not because of your alls same reason

    My list.
    I'm bored because I have to fight 19scrub fights to 1real fight. Or wait 2hours every fight to get brain exercising streaks.
    Losing to some scrub be cause I been sleep walking pvp for 2hours and they so low that I dont even change a team or something and realize my streaks over and I'm like seriously lost it to pvp being so easy my brain getting too sloppy n my play skill get loose. Then I get a 6k meta top 100 with a 40plus streak and I'm like finally a fight and it over so quick then back to so easy my brain ain't in the matches.
    I have no way to compete in this game I looked for the best way 2 prove I'm better n in less than 2years past every player in pvp but 40. And I only own 2elite runes. What else can i do in this game to prove this game has no good player base it has reward junkies ur not having fun because you dont control ur play experience. Your guild leaderboards position does. Well I hate to tell u but being in a top guild is over rated. Underworld potatoes justice league final boss. Everyone of them is a huge collection of so many silenced brains. The only guild that should be bigger than 50 is team Dungeon Boss. People act like we compete in pvp but the truth is we all fight the same opponent every single fight and it uses diff accounts to try to beat us. I'll never consider any of the guilds mentioned worthy enough to say your the best guild in the game because they all existed during level capped so their always that sloppy seconds what's left when the best quit. So not only do these guilds look **** to me top finishing in an event with lame event rewards they convince 600players they should b proud to be part of a top placing guild. I dont think I've participated in a single pvp event because they are sinks why pay gems for 160trophies when the same gems always get me 400non event so none of those events favor anyone who bottle necked on gems they r cash grabs I dont have cash so I save n watch n complete quests it pains me to not be able to afford to prove none of u know how to think for urself but it also gives me a reason to play after I max everything and start saving to 100k gems I can wait for a chance to b part of a pvp event fo real.

    So how do I think this game can go from here to top 10phone game?

    Chat: you neglected and did nothing about the movement of ur community from your game to a 3rd party app. You have to get chat to b more than jus what people ascended and what people unlock dead chat is not an attractive look. And coming to a game to be told u need to download a 3rd party app to communicate is another ugly hick up. The mailbox. Let us send pictures in mail box and text. pictures r important. Then add a 4th chat window that isnt guild chat but friend chat n put a ear icon on each friend in a list so u can type something that goes to 1-all friends chat.

    Dueling/staking. In short give a way for us to compete n the money will poor in. If u tell me in the chat that your team is better than mine or u ever wonder who would win in a match between such n such or whatever there needs to be a button I click n a player gets a msg like blabla wants to challenge u to a duel. Or a stake of 2k gems. N the player can say yes or no and enter pvp like normal of course u could add fight timers like u each get 10mins. U each get 5mins. U each get 20mins jus like chess. People want to invest in their heroes u would have people drop 100s jus to challenge people all day. And 5hat why I also said staking for balance cant afford gems to craft 20elites to upgrade. time to earn them from players who buy them. COMPETITION would have thought players how to value a rune instead of dungeon boss being like people dont kno good runes from bad ones so let's jus only reward them a decent legend every week.

    CAMPAIGN LOOT. People use the word grind alot but to me this game is so absent of things to grind for. That u keep creating events that call for it. How bout rare 5star elite or 5star superior rune chance and if the game does how bout up it alot cause in over a year I've only ever looted 1superior legend from a campaign chest, so players will log in and run dungeons on non event days too instead of quests n events being the only thing we spend stanima on I'm sure many players agree the most fun part about ur game was making r noob roster better back then we grind for evoes we grind for epic mats. Was fun now u grind cause events ask it and it not fun....running a dungeon over 2k times to find a elite rune=BRAINSPARKLE and handfuls of semi playable to crap or how bout a random spawn boss for campaign that has a chance to spawn in place of last room boss and has a even more awesome chest if u can win. Grinders will grind a dungeon if they have a chance for reward that's a account upgrade u can bet that.

    Potions I've used many potions in this game not because I needed them but because I was told to. If I dont need potions so badly that thousands stack up something sounds like it missing, like maybe potions that we would use like plus team attack 3turns or def 3turns. Either way roughly 3new potions so that way I dont have 3k health pots because I would start to have less chance of getting health might get ones I now use instead.

    Purchases
    Gems should be the only thing people can buy with money all the things u can currently buy besides gems should be gem purchasable. Why? so u can have 1statistic brainstorms of how do we get people to buy buckets of gems this week. Besides the reasons above this, I suggest this to you because my best friend spent plenty of money on ur game starting out on heroes stanima packs w/e and then after his understanding of the game got better he felt scammed like why is there even a ripoff my self button in the first place and called a deal at that. If he fell for those deals how many others do and he lost his respect for this game. I always said the game never made u click anything. But that doesn't change that he quit. If all u had to do was buy gems it not complicate "mom can I have some money to spend on my game. Yea here 5.10.20.1000 w/e and then people would still spend their gems on dumb token packs or something but to their mind they never think about the dollars spent on dumb shiz if every dollar spent on gems. For example, Pauper had 500k gems one time I checked. You think he knows exactly how much money he spent to get that pile I bet not. I bet not because he probably jus purchases some at random times like for 20bucks I can have 500k instead of 490k something like the point is he likes knowing he ain't broke n loves let us kno even more. Once gems buy everything people will start wondering who has the most gems in the game. You will have players that sole purpose would b to hoard gems. The game already has minds like that jus tower n pvp n quest to stack over 3k gems a week.

    END thoughts I self found this game off of Google and spent first 3months self learning with willows n torchys n shadowblade. And then I got Emily and I spent 400gems making her invincible and she carried my pvp success and my account success until hopper release. Then I started to YouTube research google information to increase my game. But the real playerskill progress was achieved from boss 100 replays. I used to check every 15mins to see if "SETLIST" pvp record changed cause usually he pvp till he lose so I would ride behind him in secret watching every fight he did that run and I would see him beating teams with teams that would later become many players teams. My point in all this is I'm a GAMER AND I FOUND A GAME I CAN PLAY THAT WAS ONCE MORE FUN TO ME THAN TRYING TO WIN FRIDAY NIGHT MAGIC EVERY WEEK. NOW IT FEELS LIKE TRYING TO WIN A 4MAN FNM. THE MOST ATTRACTIVE PART OF THIS GAME IS IT NAME! SAYING IM 31 AND PLAY DUNGEON BOSS IS SO BETTER THAN SAYING IM 30 AND PLAY POKEMON.

    TOP 5 GUILDS CONTROL THOUSANDS OF HOARDED CUSTOMERS SO THE EXPENSIVE PRICE CRAP REWARD IS THE BALANCE TO 3K CUSTOMERS IN 5GUILDS. UNDERWEAR. FRENCHFRIES. NOOBLEAGUE. FINALJOKE. AAA.

    THESE GUILDS UR PART OF ARE REWARDING U WITH CHOR3S FROM WHERE IM SITTING CAUSE IM PRETTY SURE WE CAN ALL ONLY WEAR 20RUNES AT A TIME. AND THE ONLY COMPLAINTS I HEAR R IM SPENDING MONEY TIME FOR rewards that are not worth it....Dont blame dungeon boss blame who ever thinks being on top the guild leader boards even means anything when the rewards trash take back control of your own play experience use me as proof that the first discipline is tell yourself NO I DONT need more better stronger stuff. I need to better learn how to use my current stuff otherwise I end up a reward junkie who only memorizes how to beat teams and only chance of creativity is moving their godly rewards to recent updates. Plus a 1hero splash SO THEY CAN CLAIM THEY CREATED SOMETHING.


    To the Top Guilds I hate everything about ur guilds And blame the collapse of fun on them. but hold no grudges to the players in them I believe in the flow of knowledge n will tell my thoughts no matter ur guild home u turned this game into a who can hoard/groom the most customers because u is a reward junkie.

    Goodluck to you spenders in the PVP Event. Sorry if u cant understand my language I didn't plan to post here till I read the comments
  • @lost_jumper1 I wish that I could agree and like your post at the same time, but it will only let me do one. A while back the leader of the potatoes made a thread asking for suggestions on how to make the game better. I said that if you want to make the game better just get rid of guild families. Nobody liked that idea much, but deep down they all know that it is true.
  • Hoard up dungeon bosses customers and wonder why dungeon boss taxing ur guild
  • Name me 1reason why need guilds?
  • Hmm... (looks like I Called It. despite all the semi-positive reworks on most of the hero’s, and Over Time, Dungeon boss got worse just as I predicted in my mind two years ago.)

    I guess It was a good idea on my part to move on to other games. Because from what I saw and remember, Dungeon Boss had really good potential from the start, Only to end up blowing it and losing a good chunk of their player base over the course of 1 year and 10 months.
    Total Zomminionation.
  • My thought a while back after playing MSF was why not cut the guild size down to 25? More competition that way. Honestly though they need to find a way to make events fun as they just simply are not. I quit the game last reset. Make it fun and maybe people will come back.
  • Just thought this thread deserves a bump/necro.
  • the hate for whatever mods or community managers on here from their responses is completely unwarranted

    joel is trying to reason and respond

    and as for the effort they put into its community, it is HUGE compared to other games

    some of you say they are not doing as good a job as many other games out there, but i would beg to differ

    the clash royale forum was shut down recently, its community manager choosing reddit over the forum THAT THE COMPANY ITSELF CREATED. they had horrible communication for most issues, especially near the end of its life



    the war robots forum was a very chill place until the prices of certain weapons and robots got JACKED UP, even i could understand what was happening with a 300 dollar robot that you could only obtain otherwise by slowly gaining parts of it in a fractio-

    huh looks like they are very very close to dungeon boss in that respect, except much more expensive.

    anyway the forum absolutely protested and rebelled, and it is a smoldering pile of protest ash at the moment in my opinon



    so yeah, dungeon boss tries its very hardest to listen to its fanbase, and will not always hit its mark
    but it has held up so far

    How long have you played this game? If less than 3 years, then I'm gonna have to say you don't know the history of this game.
  • shiggity80 wrote: »
    the hate for whatever mods or community managers on here from their responses is completely unwarranted

    joel is trying to reason and respond

    and as for the effort they put into its community, it is HUGE compared to other games

    some of you say they are not doing as good a job as many other games out there, but i would beg to differ

    the clash royale forum was shut down recently, its community manager choosing reddit over the forum THAT THE COMPANY ITSELF CREATED. they had horrible communication for most issues, especially near the end of its life



    the war robots forum was a very chill place until the prices of certain weapons and robots got JACKED UP, even i could understand what was happening with a 300 dollar robot that you could only obtain otherwise by slowly gaining parts of it in a fractio-

    huh looks like they are very very close to dungeon boss in that respect, except much more expensive.

    anyway the forum absolutely protested and rebelled, and it is a smoldering pile of protest ash at the moment in my opinon



    so yeah, dungeon boss tries its very hardest to listen to its fanbase, and will not always hit its mark
    but it has held up so far

    How long have you played this game? If less than 3 years, then I'm gonna have to say you don't know the history of this game.

    LOL (I necrod this thread... that post was 2017.)
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    The real LOL is that the problem reported in the initial post still hasn’t been fixed.
  • gmungmun Member
    And yet some of us are still here...
    Gmun
  • Indeed.
    Crimson's Links: DB Wiki | DeviantArt | Minecraft Forum | Twitter
    IGN: CrimsonKid
    zqb5cd9hlg1n.png
  • Joel wrote: »
    I had posted in other threads, but didn't post here to avoid redundancy. I apologize if it came off as me ignoring the thread. Rest assured that we are reading every comment of every thread. We understand that many players are frustrated and are working hard to meet the high standards that you expect of us and that we expect of ourselves.

    To clarify something that was mentioned in the last summit a while back, but apparently hasn't made the full rounds: Eej is still with Boss Fight, but has been given more organizational duties which resulted in him stepping back from the forum.

    I just want to bump this back up.

    "Rest assured that we are reading every comment of every thread. "
  • atKorosLitatKorosLit Member
    edited January 17
    The thing that pisses me off is that the devs are acting like they don’t read any of our posts. They just keep repeating their bad deals and making us pay money for some hero’s that won’t be good. I remember when they would do calendars for new characters, and they would actually have that new hero’s token in the doors without having to buy separate doors... that was way more fun. I feel like the devs have been lazy ever since Iris came to the game. Or they just don’t care about the game.
  • They read them. They just don’t give a **** because some of you can’t stop spending.
  • Honestly, in my opinion, I think they need to make an entire post dedicated on how they are actually listening to us and give us an opportunity to give them ideas on how to run the game in a good direction. Not to mention, let us give them ideas they can use to expand the game and its characters, events, etc.

    who here agrees they should do this?
    Join The Common Cold! With Disease and Chill on our side, we shall spread The Common Cold! become a Common Cold Member today!
  • Honestly, in my opinion, I think they need to make an entire post dedicated on how they are actually listening to us and give us an opportunity to give them ideas on how to run the game in a good direction. Not to mention, let us give them ideas ...

    There are several ways ... forum, summit, pms ...
  • ClaraR wrote: »
    Honestly, in my opinion, I think they need to make an entire post dedicated on how they are actually listening to us and give us an opportunity to give them ideas on how to run the game in a good direction. Not to mention, let us give them ideas ...

    There are several ways ... forum, summit, pms ...

    It's not like they ever take player feedback from any of these. Remember when people said they wanted different chances to get crowns? They just made it so we need to do all the quest to get crowns. Now it's fixed but still... just shows that they don't care what we have to say.
  • It's not like they ever take player feedback from any of these. Remember when people said they wanted different chances to get crowns? They just made it so we need to do all the quest to get crowns. Now it's fixed but still... just shows that they don't care what we have to say.

    It's a difference between not taking feedback or not to give what several players are expecting.

    There are different platforms that give different kinds of feedback ... and we as a community can try to work for it.
    But whatever we are asking for ... it's not a self-fulfilling wish list ...
    The answers/changes may not always make us happy ... and it won't always happen what we have asked for ... but we can work for it
    We can give feedback ... stay respectful and help each other to improve that game.
Sign In or Register to comment.

© 2015 Boss Fight Entertainment, Inc. ; Boss Fight, the Boss Fight logo, and Dungeon Boss are
trademarks of Boss Fight Entertainment, Inc., used with permission www.bossfight.com