The state of this game.

124»

Comments

• ClaraR wrote: »
    It's not like they ever take player feedback from any of these. Remember when people said they wanted different chances to get crowns? They just made it so we need to do all the quest to get crowns. Now it's fixed but still... just shows that they don't care what we have to say.

It's a difference between not taking feedback or not to give what several players are expecting.

There are different platforms that give different kinds of feedback ... and we as a community can try to work for it.
    But whatever we are asking for ... it's not a self-fulfilling wish list ...
    The answers/changes may not always make us happy ... and it won't always happen what we have asked for ... but we can work for it
    We can give feedback ... stay respectful and help each other to improve that game.

Nevertheless, they don't listen to us anymore.
  • RocksorRocksor Member
    edited January 17
    Sort of like some playing players complaining about the fact that F2P get the same rewards or catch up relatively quickly in progress, essentially negating any advantage that playing players have to maybe a month or 2. The new things put in place basically blocks out F2P for easily 6+ months from obtaining the same reward/progress. So the playing players who complained got what they wanted and got what they really didn't want - the F2P will be considerably behind and now everything costs a decent amount of money, and in no way are the prices micro-transactions.

There's a few others like some folks complaining about too many calendar events for new heroes (of which you can get them to 4 stars with effort), and now there aren't any calendars plus you can get a 1* new hero, who you might get to 2* during the same event with effort.
  • Macro-transaction.
  • Rocksor wrote: »
    Sort of like some playing players complaining about the fact that F2P get the same rewards or catch up relatively quickly in progress, essentially negating any advantage that playing players have to maybe a month or 2. The new things put in place basically blocks out F2P for easily 6+ months from obtaining the same reward/progress. So the playing players who complained got what they wanted and got what they really didn't want - the F2P will be considerably behind and now everything costs a decent amount of money, and in no way are the prices micro-transactions.

There's a few others like some folks complaining about too many calendar events for new heroes (of which you can get them to 4 stars with effort), and now there aren't any calendars plus you can get a 1* new hero, who you might get to 2* during the same event with effort.

People always complained for the game to get better. If Devs thought of solutions to those problems who made the game worse you can't blame the players for sure.
    People are entitled to give feedback, then it's up to devs what to do with what they're told.
  • And anyway I believe the problem some VIP10s had with F2P players was that they thought EVERYTHING was too F2P. And I disagree with that honestly. But making almost everything P2W instead, is not what those VIP10 players asked for.
  • Just need to put in my 2 cents as well.. I loved this game at one point. I can barely stand doing my daily quests at this point. The game shows no signs of life other than obvious cash grabs for overpowered and buggy characters who you’ll never be able to use without hundreds of dollars or years of time to spare. Stop disrespecting your customers or you’re going to lose them.
  • Alecat97 wrote: »
    And anyway I believe the problem some VIP10s had with F2P players was that they thought EVERYTHING was too F2P. And I disagree with that honestly. But making almost everything P2W instead, is not what those VIP10 players asked for.

The problem is that the amount of money BFE is raking in says otherwise. If they were making less money, then you wouldn't be seeing what we see now.
  • AmkdrAmkdr Member
    Lol read through all of this from the beginning fml
    Now I'm depressed and worried about the future of DungeonBoss
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    edited January 20
    While the US government is closed down, it is not safe to have a State of the game thread.
124»