Bea Beryl for short, Bella Beryllium is Ella's long-lost sister. They were separated from birth, as the powerful and feared Demon Queen did not want two children, knowing they would fight over the throne. She choose Ella, as she could see slightly into her future, and saw she was more fit to be queen. Bella was cast out as soon as she was capable of fending for herself. None of this bothers Bella, though. She says being Demon Queen sounds like a horribly draining task. She holds no grudge against Ella, either. In fact, for a demon, Bella is quite merciful. She's one of the few demons to ever learn the healing arts, and is quite respected for it. Still, she's capable of fighting if need be.
Stats (Lv70, 6*):
Health - 5,572 (+25/35%)
Attack - 1,760
Defense - 1,975
Skill - 1,508
Hit Chance - 100%
Crit Chance - 5% (+19%)
Dodge Chance - 0%
[Water Resist] - 33%
[Fire Resist] - 18%
[Spirit Resist] - 6%
- This Hero takes 25% reduced damage from Magic attacks.
- Bella ignores Taunts and Provokes. Demon allies will heal 50% of damage dealt against Encased enemies.
- Grants Demon allies +25% Health.
- At the start of every turn, Bella removes a total of 1 debuff from a random ally.
Demonic Heart II
- Grants Demon allies +35% Health.
Mineral Healing II
- At the start of every turn, Bella removes a total of 2 debuffs from random allies.
- Bella's attacks will ignore Armor. If Ella is on Bella's team, all Demon allies' attacks will ignore Armor.
Mineral Healing III
- At the start of every turn, Bella removes a total of 3 debuffs from random allies.
- Allies on Bella's team gain a shield when below 50% Health. The shield cannot be purged, and increases the user's Defense by +[50%] while active. Shields will disappear on a Hero as soon as their Health returns above 50%.
Beryl Bolt I/II/III
- Bella launches a crystal at an enemy, dealing [30.5% Attack] Physical Ranged damage. This attack has a [50/75/100]% chance to apply 'Beryllium Poisoning' for 3 turns, which deals damage to the target each turn, and lowers Attack and Defense.
- Bella attacks the enemy team with a burst of crystals, dealing [79.5% Attack] Ranged Magic damage to all enemies. All enemies hit also become 'Encased' in the crystals for 2 turns. Encased enemies take [50%] extra damage from Physical attacks, and will become Slowed when they break free from the crystals.
- Never underestimate the healing potential of water! Flowing cavern water is used to heal Bella's team for [150.0% Skill] Health, removing 1 debuff from each ally. For every debuff removed, Bella grants all allies +1 energy.
- Ranged Physical attack dealing [100.0% Attack] damage to a single target, Encasing them for 2 turns.