Hero Idea - Bella Beryllium (Remastered!)

JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
edited November 2017 in Fan-Made Heroes
Bella Beryllium

uofdkk9hbhsf.jpg

Bea Beryl for short, Bella Beryllium is Ella's long-lost sister. They were separated from birth, as the powerful and feared Demon Queen did not want two children, knowing they would fight over the throne. She choose Ella, as she could see slightly into her future, and saw she was more fit to be queen. Bella was cast out as soon as she was capable of fending for herself. None of this bothers Bella, though. She says being Demon Queen sounds like a horribly draining task. She holds no grudge against Ella, either. In fact, for a demon, Bella is quite merciful. She's one of the few demons to ever learn the healing arts, and is quite respected for it. Still, she's capable of fighting if need be.

Stats (Lv70, 6*):
Health - 5,572 (+25/35%)
Attack - 1,760
Defense - 1,975
Skill - 1,508
Hit Chance - 100%
Crit Chance - 5% (+19%)
Dodge Chance - 0%
[Water Resist] - 33%
[Fire Resist] - 18%
[Spirit Resist] - 6%

Runes: Water/Water/Nature/Nature/Light

Element: Water
[Demon/Healer]
Passives:
0A:
Magical - This Hero takes 25% reduced damage from Magic attacks.
Crystal Clear - Bella ignores Taunts and Provokes. Demon allies will heal 50% of damage dealt against Encased enemies.
Demonic Heart - Grants Demon allies +25% Health.
Mineral Healing - At the start of every turn, Bella removes a total of 1 debuff from a random ally.
1A:
Demonic Heart II - Grants Demon allies +35% Health.
Mineral Healing II - At the start of every turn, Bella removes a total of 2 debuffs from random allies.
Intrusive Shards - Bella's attacks will ignore Armor. If Ella is on Bella's team, all Demon allies' attacks will ignore Armor.
2A:
Mineral Healing III - At the start of every turn, Bella removes a total of 3 debuffs from random allies.
Crystal Barrier - Allies on Bella's team gain a shield when below 50% Health. The shield cannot be purged, and increases the user's Defense by +[50%] while active. Shields will disappear on a Hero as soon as their Health returns above 50%.

Abilities:
Beryl Bolt I/II/III - Bella launches a crystal at an enemy, dealing [30.5% Attack] Physical Ranged damage. This attack has a [50/75/100]% chance to apply 'Beryllium Poisoning' for 3 turns, which deals damage to the target each turn, and lowers Attack and Defense.

Beryl Burst - Bella attacks the enemy team with a burst of crystals, dealing [79.5% Attack] Ranged Magic damage to all enemies. All enemies hit also become 'Encased' in the crystals for 2 turns. Encased enemies take [50%] extra damage from Physical attacks, and will become Slowed when they break free from the crystals.
Cooldown: 5

Subterranean Remedies - Never underestimate the healing potential of water! Flowing cavern water is used to heal Bella's team for [150.0% Skill] Health, removing 1 debuff from each ally. For every debuff removed, Bella grants all allies +1 energy.
Cooldown: 6

Beryl Bomb - Ranged Physical attack dealing [100.0% Attack] damage to a single target, Encasing them for 2 turns.
Cooldown: 3

Comments

• JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Any small suggestions (Looking at you, Apocalyptus)? Do you think we need a Demon Healer?

(Nothing against you, Apocalyptus. I’m joking)
  • I like the idea of a demon healer! She is OP, but the demons need the boost! I personally think crystal barrier should only work on demons, but still very cool!
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • Alright, beryllium is actually steel gray, maybe a change in color would be smart. It is at it's peak toxicity when it is in gas form, therefore beryylium bolt should be a gas attack. Also swap crystal with metal. Lastly, Beryllium is resistant to acid(maybe poison resistance?), has superior thermak conductivity (something with fire?), and doesn't rust in roomtemperature. Do whatever you want with these facts.
    Level:65
    please send arcane evos
    Favorite Hero: Hopper
    Knurt wrote: »
    Alright, beryllium is actually steel gray, maybe a change in color would be smart. It is at it's peak toxicity when it is in gas form, therefore beryylium bolt should be a gas attack. Also swap crystal with metal. Lastly, Beryllium is resistant to acid(maybe poison resistance?), has superior thermak conductivity (something with fire?), and doesn't rust in roomtemperature. Do whatever you want with these facts.

anv6mh6qngug.jpeg
  • Knurt wrote: »
    Alright, beryllium is actually steel gray, maybe a change in color would be smart. It is at it's peak toxicity when it is in gas form, therefore beryylium bolt should be a gas attack. Also swap crystal with metal. Lastly, Beryllium is resistant to acid(maybe poison resistance?), has superior thermak conductivity (something with fire?), and doesn't rust in roomtemperature. Do whatever you want with these facts.

anv6mh6qngug.jpeg

I go cry now. byee
    please send arcane evos

anv6mh6qngug.jpeg

I go cry now. byee

Look, it’s a hero idea lol. I don’t have to follow the exact rules of reality. When I asked for feedback I mainly meant on the hero’s stats and abilities. Sorry if that wasn’t clear enough.
  • The color you chose is Beryl, Jack. Close but not quite the same. Beryl is a blue-green mineral.

So, one option is to change the name, and you're good. And I'm too tired to give useful feedback on stats, but I do enjoy seeing these.
    I'm not changing anything about her design :smile:
  • KnurtKnurt Member

anv6mh6qngug.jpeg

I go cry now. byee

Look, it’s a hero idea lol. I don’t have to follow the exact rules of reality. When I asked for feedback I mainly meant on the hero’s stats and abilities. Sorry if that wasn’t clear enough.

Holy **** so its like 1.5 years later and i realise what a **** **** i was being at the time. I'm physically cringing from going through my old posts and comments, sorry for that nerd ****. Later
    please send arcane evos