Some questions after a long break from the game

1. 4 undead got a rework before characters in much more in need of a rework?
2. Still no new ogres?
3. You only need to be level 50 for the boss mode/epics now?
4. Masuta nerfs? At least I'd call them nerfs
5. What's good in pvp now?
6. New epics?(What are the new ones, the last one I remember was the shadow blade one so work off of that)
7. Did boss mode dungeons get changed?
My favorite element is fire because it reminds me of my mixtape, also I post every other week! Keep up

Comments

• echonapechonap Member
    edited December 2017
    1. 4 undead got a rework before characters in much more in need of a rework?

Correct. Zomm and Han are two of the best PVP heroes now.

2. Still no new ogres?

Only Kozar and Grog Gnog. Not sure when you quit.

3. You only need to be level 50 for the boss mode/epics now?

Level 50 let's you unlock an epic and power it up to level 5. You cannot get epic 6 until level 60/61 (not exactly sure about the cutoff). Not sure about the minimum level for boss mode

4. Masuta nerfs? At least I'd call them nerfs

Yes. He is useless in high end PVP now. Still useful at lower levels from what I hear.

5. What's good in pvp now?

Zomm, Han, Solaris, Ekko, Astrid, Igo, Ferno, all beasts, Stonefist, Shade, Hopper, a lot more. It's actually pretty diverse.
    You need a lot more runed up heroes and strategic thinking to keep long streaks going. It's actually the most interesting thing in this game now.

6. New epics?(What are the new ones, the last one I remember was the shadow blade one so work off of that)

Recent ones... Ekko, CKB, Zomm... ummm...

7. Did boss mode dungeons get changed?

Two new dungeons got added permanently to the map. 10 stamina for a shot at superior runes and/or bars/jewels/crystals, but dark and light only. The boss island dungeons are also guaranteed totems now, and they are 6 rooms instead of
    Significantly easier and quicker. Combine that with the ability to auto run using abilities, and PVE is a joke now.

*Edited format*

• Thanks @echonap
    My favorite element is fire because it reminds me of my mixtape, also I post every other week! Keep up