Patch Notes: December 8th, 2017

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
edited December 2017 in Announcements
Not much again today. Some backend things and this:
  • Fixed an issue with the Spooky Ekko not appearing at the correct ascension level when used as a shared hero
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
Tagged:

Comments

• Thought his name was spooky ekko
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Spooky typo
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • @Joel even though it's not much, believe me just reading a patch note post still gets me happy even for 1 sentence. Helps make me feel like the devs and community manager are actively working on it.
  • @Joel even though it's not much, believe me just reading a patch note post still gets me happy even for 1 sentence. Helps make me feel like the devs and community manager are actively working on it.

I agree. However, I hope this was not the only thing the dev(s) were working on since the previous patch note.
  • iphonesheepiphonesheep Member
    edited December 2017
    bvs72 wrote: »
    @Joel even though it's not much, believe me just reading a patch note post still gets me happy even for 1 sentence. Helps make me feel like the devs and community manager are actively working on it.

I agree. However, I hope this was not the only thing the dev(s) were working on since the previous patch note.

I also hope they're working in setting a romantic scene for your inevitable date with victoria!
  • Thank you Devs!

fm068xaykzy4.jpeg
  • @Joel, I reached a million lols but most of them just dissapeared when I closed the forum and came back. Do I have to submit this to customer service or can you fix it?
  • bvs72 wrote: »
    Thank you Devs!

fm068xaykzy4.jpeg

Nice setting @bvs72 , the only thing it's missing is the huge sponsored by banner from they who shall not be named.
  • @Joel is December 8th REALLY the last time updates/patches were pushed (aside from Winterfest going live)?

I seem to recall something about changes to portals the morning after Winterfest started... and then there’s the removal of runes from the non-Boss100 PvP leagues.

Please keep up the patch notes (even if people don’t like the changes). They were such a great opportunity to communicate intended change to the community and demonstrate the team’s committment to improving the game.