Aether shop question

Al3xand3rHyd3Al3xand3rHyd3 Member
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
While I was looking for heroes that I could get another star for, I noticed that, when I was looking in the Aether shop, Marrow was not there. When I looked at his star and token page, It said that he was only available from a boss invasion (as is Solaris). That would be fine if not for the fact that Lady Nimriel, Lupina and Pontifex Mortis also have exclusivity to quest rewards, treasure rooms and pvp rewards/honor summons respectively, but are still in the aether shop. Even heroes whose tokens are not able to be gotten through dungeons, like Grog-Grog and Admiral Kreel, never mention being in the aether shop on their stars and token pages.

So, is there any way to get some clarification on the stars and token pages?

Comments

• JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Marrow's a Boss Invasion-only hero. Like Solaris, he's just not in the Aether shop. Sorry I can't really give you a better reason, I guess the devs just want some heroes to be unique to Guild Invasion events so that more people will play them. They probably think if they put Marrow and/or Solaris in the Aether shop, nobody would play the Guild Invasion events to get their tokens - or that they'd have to up the token rewards to make it more enticing.
  • Marrow's a Boss Invasion-only hero. Like Solaris, he's just not in the Aether shop. Sorry I can't really give you a better reason, I guess the devs just want some heroes to be unique to Guild Invasion events so that more people will play them. They probably think if they put Marrow and/or Solaris in the Aether shop, nobody would play the Guild Invasion events to get their tokens - or that they'd have to up the token rewards to make it more enticing.

Except they are also available through the VIP portal now.
  • Marrow's a Boss Invasion-only hero. Like Solaris, he's just not in the Aether shop. Sorry I can't really give you a better reason, I guess the devs just want some heroes to be unique to Guild Invasion events so that more people will play them. They probably think if they put Marrow and/or Solaris in the Aether shop, nobody would play the Guild Invasion events to get their tokens - or that they'd have to up the token rewards to make it more enticing.

Having Marrow and Solaris be exclusive to Boss invasions is fine and all, but I just want some consistency with the text on the Stars and Tokens pages so other people aren't confused when they don't see Marrow in the aether shop.