Crashing during PvP

Maybe a lot of people like losing their PvP win streak when Dongeon Boss crashes. However, I'm a bit annoyed when I'm up to 8 wins or 19 wins and poof..... the game crashes and I log back on at 0 win. I know freezing happens and during mail opening errors pop up freezing the screen. Yet, I don't use tickets to open my mail. Will this be fixed? I have put a ticketin for PVP error last week that didn't get answered. I haven't had many problems while playing DB for a year now and Most things roll off me because it's just a game and most issues DB seems to just resolve and life goes on. Yet, I have been losing to many streaks due to the game crashing. Pleeeease help. I have my game updates current. My iPad is clear of other apps open. That doesn't stop crashes or errors thanks for listening
Tagged:

Comments

• JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Hey @pipcowhey. Sorry to hear that you're having these problems. First off, what is the reference number of ticket you sent in last week? Customer support normally gets back to people within three days. If you haven't heard from them, I'll look into it myself. Also, are you seeing error codes when you crash, or is your game simply closing without an error? That information can help us figure out what's going wrong. :)
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com