Using Abigail in PvP

After some mathematical evidence suggested that Abigail has the most powerful opening attack in the game, I felt I should maybe try to back that up.
I used her repeatedly on a perma-rez team (since as you will see, she does in fact die easily and frequently as most people suspected she would).
That being said, her first attack is indeed pretty brutal and could probably 1-shot nearly anyone other than water heroes.
As far as team comp goes, she is not going to do well against any sort of hopper teams, as she'll be stomped before she ever gets a turn. Additionally, shade teams are sort of tough too, because if you dont kill shade fast enough, he'll just possess, and then you'll see how awesome Abigail is on the other side of the fence.

The match making for these raids was very favorable, so I do not have any really good teams that I have defeated. Conceptually though, for a defense with no shade or hopper, she could be handy for her 85% attack buff.

Anyways, I am always looking for team ideas to workshop, so feel free to drop a comment if you like.

www.youtube.com/DarthCraig
www.twitter.com/Darth_Craig

Are all plugs shameless?