Happy Winterfest! [Extended to Thursday, 1/4!]

Comments

• JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Bloth wrote: »
    Solaris not pictured in the Hero Drops box of the Heroic portal. Do not want to waste pulls unless she is definitely in there.

Solaris does not have a chance to appear from a single portal summon, so she does not appear in the drop list. She will be guaranteed if you do a 10x summon though.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • kalamadea wrote: »
    Joel wrote: »
    kalamadea wrote: »
    Uhhh... @Joel why are we blocked from even seeing what's in door 2 until door 1 is opened?

I thought this was supposed to be an improvement over last year with more transparency.

I said that the calendar worked the same way as last year. Apologies if I was unclear.

I could've sworn I read something in the Guild Summit thread.. somewhere.. I don't want to dig it out, but I'm not the only one in my guild that was under this same impression... "no uninformed decisions"...

Im sure someone will post it.

The EMPIRE :: The Aegis of Athena
    KuK1uXt.png
  • @Joel full Solaris unlocks I've got to say, you guys are doing so much good , I appreciate it .

I predict a new vip hero by combat revamp, we've had ferno and now Solaris featured in heroic. Granted ferno is the vipand Solaris the boss invasion hero but I has a feelingz
  • kalamadea wrote: »
    kalamadea wrote: »
    Uhhh... @Joel why are we blocked from even seeing what's in door 2 until door 1 is opened?

I thought this was supposed to be an improvement over last year with more transparency.

I said that the calendar worked the same way as last year. Apologies if I was unclear.

I could've sworn I read something in the Guild Summit thread.. somewhere.. I don't want to dig it out, but I'm not the only one in my guild that was under this same impression... "no uninformed decisions"...

Hmm, did a quick scan of the Summit Log. I thought I heard it to but the only comment I can find is about knowing for sure what Gold/Silver/Bronze gets you each day before using a key. Maybe I missed something?
  • What's going on with the Wreaths ???

They appeared in "GREAT SUMMON", then desappeared for some hours , then appeared again(to some players....)
    Now wreaths desappeared again....

Please could you be a bit more clear ?
    :| :| :| :/ :'(
  • What's going on with the Wreaths ???

They appeared in "GREAT SUMMON", then desappeared for some hours , then appeared again(to some players....)

All you have to do is read this thread.
  • Joel wrote: »
    Bloth wrote: »
    Solaris not pictured in the Hero Drops box of the Heroic portal. Do not want to waste pulls unless she is definitely in there.

Solaris does not have a chance to appear from a single portal summon, so she does not appear in the drop list. She will be guaranteed if you do a 10x summon though.

Is that why we don’t see any sol tokens from gold and purple chests?
  • shiggity80 wrote: »
    What's going on with the Wreaths ???

Mr. Obvious maybe you missed the point that the wreaths reappeared JUST to some players.
    I tried to restart the game on pc and it didn't worked, while other friends told me they had back their wreaths (that now desappeared again).

This summed to pvp daily bugs, the fact that some players are exposed(same level, same rp, same tier and so on)MORE THAN OTHERS TO ATTACKS , incoming game emails -never appearing(i have still the 1 new message up while i have 0 messages in my email box),
    out of synchro or thousands of "error bla bla" or "error xxxx12" crashing the game, the impossibility to play normally with several SKINS (or not) HEROS that makes impossible to collect a "sparkling" chest or gift, or impossibility to "eat" the right brain with Zomm

i suppose makes the game a bit irritating.

• MattCauthronMattCauthron Member
    edited December 2017
    shiggity80 wrote: »
    What's going on with the Wreaths ???

Mr. Obvious maybe you missed the point that the wreaths reappeared JUST to some players.
    I tried to restart the game on pc and it didn't worked, while other friends told me they had back their wreaths (that now desappeared again).

This summed to pvp daily bugs, the fact that some players are exposed(same level, same rp, same tier and so on)MORE THAN OTHERS TO ATTACKS , incoming game emails -never appearing(i have still the 1 new message up while i have 0 messages in my email box),
    out of synchro or thousands of "error bla bla" or "error xxxx12" crashing the game, the impossibility to play normally with several SKINS (or not) HEROS that makes impossible to collect a "sparkling" chest or gift, or impossibility to "eat" the right brain with Zomm

i suppose makes the game a bit irritating.

Wreaths re-appeared for all players. If you read the thread as he suggested you would understand what occurred. I'll summarize it for you however.

All players were able to get wreaths in the great portal. They turned this ability off shortly before noon CST. Players got angry, so they announced they would turn it back on until 3PM CST. There was only about a 30 minute period where people were unable to get wreaths around noon. After 3PM noone was able to get wreaths anymore per their announcement.

Since this was all clearly explained both in this thread, and to the game community on line - I'm not sure how they could have more clearly explained it.

• edited December 2017
    @MattCauthron it tooks hours to my account to reactivate them...just in the last 10 minutes i restarted for the 15th time the game and they appeared, before desappear again.

I am saying this cos i stopped to send tickets of complain, cos they are not doing almost anything to fix this...
    My account . as some others , were regularly targetted more than others , and they had the only answer of "level up".

Levelled up and saw again my account targetted more than others (and some others even more targetted more than mine) while some others receives 0 attacks, even doing hundreds attacks...

No idea why it happens like this but it does.
    This is why i was asking just to be more clear.

If a player doesn't read this forum he almost knows anything about the game...while even in the game they should be a bit more "specific" explaining the quests (bonus, etc.etc,)
  • edited December 2017
    This is the only message they are sending in the game....
    yuc3ox1fv2pn.jpg

while they could have explained in the game what happened with wreaths, and even ask sorry for the mistake
    (cos surely NOT ALL PLAYERS ARE READING THIS FORUM, while surely all active players are playing the game so they can NOTICE A NEW INCOMING MESSAGE- apart my account that always shows 1 new messsage even i am not receiving any message at all ;) ).

This is what i am asking .

• As it is, I’d imagine they are in some hot water over it. There will never be a way to know for sure, but I’m guessing that single night of portal spam ended up costing them a staggering amount of real money. How many of us that essentially “bought out” the shop in one night would have spent cash over the next two weeks, but now won’t need to?

Judging by guild tallies before the event was shut off, that wasn't so much a problem.

For *me* buying everything important int he shop would costs 700k wreaths.
    Pretty sure almost all players, except some very...industrious... ones, didn't reach that tally before the shutoff. After the 3 hour addition, that probably changed.

• @oakman1_98 you didn’t just risk your own safety. You risked the safety of others! And for what?
  • @oakman1_98 click and drive huh, if only you really realized or cared enough of the potential consequence of such irresponsibility.

Offended from the word emulator ? Yikes..
  • @oakman1_98 click and drive huh, if only you really realized or cared enough of the potential consequence of such irresponsibility.

I don’t recall ever signing an agreement in the contract to be a substitute school bus driver that I would not play a mobile game while operating said bus.

However if you must know l, operation of a tractor in a sod field is hardly risking the lives of others. Well each little blade of grass is special to some dirty hippies somewhere so I guess maybe.

I did get to slaughter a pig today on a farm too. Now that is a safety concern.
  • oakman1_98 wrote: »
    @oakman1_98 click and drive huh, if only you really realized or cared enough of the potential consequence of such irresponsibility.

I don’t recall ever signing an agreement in the contract to be a substitute school bus driver that I would not play a mobile game while operating said bus.

However if you must know l, operation of a tractor in a sod field is hardly risking the lives of others. Well each little blade of grass is special to some dirty hippies somewhere so I guess maybe.

I did get to slaughter a pig today on a farm too. Now that is a safety concern.

Cool, are you seriously a school bus driver ?
  • This thread is missing me

My favorite comment is the suggestion to remove the cap to purchase items because of ones excessive wreaths. :neutral:

My second favorite was BVS original post. I'm sure there was massive finger tapping being done, but I'm also sure someone woke up and said, "cool man, I earned 600k" thank you automation app.

Finally for being brave enough to finger tap your way to success while driving and at a work meeting. Impressive work

This thread rules.
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • wzang wrote: »
    This thread is missing me

My favorite comment is the suggestion to remove the cap to purchase items because of ones excessive wreaths. :neutral:

My second favorite was BVS original post. I'm sure there was massive finger tapping being done, but I'm also sure someone woke up and said, "cool man, I earned 600k" thank you automation app.

Finally for being brave enough to finger tap your way to success while driving and at a work meeting. Impressive work

This thread rules.

No Wzang. You rule. And don't ever forget it.
  • All the hippies I know are very clean.
  • DexKivuliDexKivuli Member
    edited December 2017
    We realized that wreaths were paying out in all the portals, when they were only supposed to be paying out in the Heroic and VIP portal (which is how portal bonuses have always worked). We've added pyre embers for the time being and will have wreaths added back to the Heroic and VIP portals shortly.

I understand where you guys are coming from on this. But it's a little demoralizing to see the astronomical wreath totals other guilds have.

Since some people missed this advantage, would it not be equitable to bring it back for 1 day, with a warning about how short lived it will be?

It is Christmas ... erm ... Winterfest after all ;-)
  • ....not seeing (so far) Riled Reindeer in elemental boss dungeons (Permafrost Ice Cave, Babel Mountain, etc.)

WAI?
  • oakman1_98 wrote: »
    None of us were saying anything when others were far out in front of us. 2 of our mates said that they found a quick way and we all stopped running dungeons and clicked till our fingers bled for literally and unfortunately hours.

That's what I thought happened at first.
    FB had glommed onto this within an hour after the event began, but I hadn't been able to start until later.
    So I was tapping and taking an occasional break to check standings, and I was watching LC keeping track behind us when they started going nuts.
    Since we had 5-15 people at the time tapping, it really would have taken most of your guild doing it all at once to go flying by, and then continuing to do it for most of the night.

• Foozle wrote: »
    A hastily put together summary of 2016 and 2017 winterfest shop items. Apologize if there are a few errors! For example, I think I neglected to record the evo amounts in 2016, so don't have comparables for those.

Items to note:
    • Generally there was a fair bit of inflation in wreath costs for items in the shop, with a few exceptions where prices actually decreased.
    • Buying everything available would cost roughly $1.3 million wreaths (assuming 3 gold keys and 25 silver keys used)
    • Key prices for wreaths went up, but gold key prices for money decreased 7%
    • Older skin prices went up significantly. Rogar, Stonefist, etc. were only 16,000 last year, where all skins were either 40,000 or 50,000 this year
    • Hero token prices were up significantly. In 2016 they ranged from 80 to 200 per token. In 2017 they ranged from 700 to 1200 per token.
    • Material prices and gold price more than doubled from last year
    • Loot key prices were down 38%
    • The rune packs were dropped this year, while corrupted heart, titles and shards/binders were added

n8fdz1hyjnv3.jpg

More like this for future guild boss ivasions , tourneys , and games!
  • edited December 2017
    Totally agree....
    if someone took advantage would be nice to give the opportunity also to others, as long as summons are not damaging anyone, only adding something.
    I bet that the ones agree with Joel and the wreaths removed from the great summon are the ones that took advantage earlier and now don't want that others could do the same as they did.

Hypocrisy.
  • Totally agree....
    if someone took advantage would be nice to give the opportunity also to others, as long as summons are not damaging anyone, only adding something.
    I bet that the ones agree with Joel and the wreaths removed from the great summon are the ones that took advantage earlier and now don't want that others could do the same as they did.

Hypocrisy.

Nobody wanted it taken away but let's be transparent about how some of the community went about this.

History has taught us that when things are to good to be true, they probably are. So once they figured it out the universal message was, "get it now while you can". Some players are positioned to take advantage and than there are some who aren't.

Let's see you don't have a free evening to tap your screen for 3 hours while watching a "Girls" marathon. Than get on a school bus and do it while driving. At work? No problem, put it on your lap and be creepy about it. "Yo Tom, not here man.... oh that's just you getting wreaths. You good Bruh".

Looks to me that players didn't STOP

Stop
    Think
    Observe
    Plan

Okay I won't joke anymore.

Here's the positive, if you didn't take advantage than I'll assume you had way better things to do than spend your time here. That's good. Find your balance and enjoy the holidays. But by no means, please don't think we facerolled or automated results.

We STOP

9gJSaHl.gif
  • sirtainly wrote: »
    ....not seeing (so far) Riled Reindeer in elemental boss dungeons (Permafrost Ice Cave, Babel Mountain, etc.)

WAI?

They've never been in the Boss Island levels (or on any of the other Island dungeons).

Normal above Chapter 3 and all Challenge/Boss Mode Levels.
  • @Foozle, the drops this year are significantly higher than last year, so although pricing is up, the number of wreaths being awarded and available is also inflated. I don't remember any drops over 1000 wreaths last year; this year, however, 1K is common and I've seen one 2.1K run so far.