Hero Spotlight: Goretusk + My Own Winterfest Give-away!

2 Gifts for my viewing faithful.

www.youtube.com/DarthCraig
www.twitter.com/Darth_Craig

Are all plugs shameless?

Comments

• Cool vid. Enjoy seeing the breakdown.

Why so many runeless heroes!
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Cool vid. Enjoy seeing the breakdown.

Why so many runeless heroes!

Taking runes off the majority of your heroes (especially the useless ones) lowers your Roster Power, making PvP easier because your match-ups are determined by Roster Power.
  • Apparently not everyone can handle the hardest opponents. ;)
  • I'm with @FatCat69 . If you need to strip runes to make pvp easier, get better at the game.

“Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one” - Bruce Lee
  • tthebonetthebone Member
    edited December 2017
    He posts a video and you guys start roasting him for lowering his team power :lol:
  • most of them are rune-less simply because i dont use them, and do not have superior legendaries to go around.
    Plus, one of the devs said RP calculation is based only on small sample of your heroes.
    I've beaten my fair share of 5592's from marquee players, just to put that out there... B)

Are all plugs shameless?
  • Just to be clear @ckall056, my comment was not directed at you. Nothing but respect for your contributions to this community. :smile:
  • thanks echo

Are all plugs shameless?