When's the next event?

I noticed no new event today (aside from the boosts). Most of the time there are new events about 1 day after the old one finishes, except in cases of preparation for bigger events.

Does anyone know if the new boosts signal a change in this practice, or does this just happen to be a slow period? Want to know what to expect in general in the next weeks.
Tagged:

Comments

• JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Thursday :)

I mentioned in my post about the new weekly boost schedule that there might be weeks where the boost run with an event and others that they don't.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • sirtainlysirtainly Member
    edited January 23
    Joel wrote: »
    Thursday :)

I mentioned in my post about the new weekly boost schedule that there might be weeks where the boost run with an event and others that they don't.

Yes, I did read your post - just wasn't sure if that was a "change" from the past or just a way of explaining that the boosts were separate from other events.

Thanks for your reply about this week, though!
  • bvs72 wrote: »
    I live in the US. Our president gives us a new event everyday.
    Hmm, never noticed you two look very similiar... OMG @bvs72 is really Trump in disguise! Ahh run for your lives everyone!!! :p
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    Dad! We need an event. And please do something to stop global climate change.
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    Ok thanks Dad.

Dad said a big game update is coming. No events until he gets the military and national guard into position.
  • Try to keep up, no new events until the wall is funded.
  • bvs72 - you really need to slow down on those chinese clothing licenses - and keep your hubby on the straight and narrow.
  • bvs72 wrote: »
    I live in the US. Our president gives us a new event everyday.

I'm still waiting for the big one...
    Back in the day, a journalist asked Lyndon Johnson "Why are we in Vietnam?"
    The crazy old codger whipped out is own johnson and said "This's Why".

Bam, How's that for a lesson in political correctness...

www.youtube.com/DarthCraig
    www.twitter.com/Darth_Craig

Are all plugs shameless?