Extra energy usage

Hey guys long story short it’s total crap how if you purchase extra energy in game it utilizes what ever extra energy earned or purchased FIRST before using your allotted gained energy for the day. So in other words, say I spend fifty bucks on 3200 energy, sounds great right? That’s like 600 dungeons, we’ll look at it like this, that fifty bucks you spent, if you don’t play over the course of about a week, you’ve just wasted 50 bucks because I’m that week of no playing you would have earned all that energy and more had you just played. What they should do is allow you to use your Gaines energy first and once that’s spent you should be able to utilize the extra energy. I get why they do it, it’s for money but it’s theft plain and simple. We should NOT stand for this. Please if anyone agrees please say something on this forum. Thank you let’s get this fixed.
Tagged:

Comments

• Kaizer wrote: »
    Hey guys long story short it’s total crap how if you purchase extra energy in game it utilizes what ever extra energy earned or purchased FIRST before using your allotted gained energy for the day. So in other words, say I spend fifty bucks on 3200 energy, sounds great right? That’s like 600 dungeons, we’ll look at it like this, that fifty bucks you spent, if you don’t play over the course of about a week, you’ve just wasted 50 bucks because I’m that week of no playing you would have earned all that energy and more had you just played. What they should do is allow you to use your Gaines energy first and once that’s spent you should be able to utilize the extra energy. I get why they do it, it’s for money but it’s theft plain and simple. We should NOT stand for this. Please if anyone agrees please say something on this forum. Thank you let’s get this fixed.

It's stamina, not energy. And Lol theft...good one.

But in all seriousness, I've always thought that having two buckets of stamina would be really cool to the players. One for your normal 89 max stam that regenerates normally. And another that banks all the stam you get from the shop, weekly rewards, etc. Your stam would be first used from the regenerating bucket, and when that is 0, you can use from the banked bucket.

Yes, this would clearly cause DB to lose out on money so it will never be implemented. But calling it theft? haha