Beast Team too strong!!!

I'm fighting pretty often against some types of beast teams and i'm doing normally pretty well against them. I'm at 4100 rune power but i'm recently losing more often to these beast teams at around 3000. Please Developers nerf the skill of solaris which gives 20% hp for every beast its too powerful.
:/
Tagged:

Comments

• The health is too much? It's not that hard to counter Solaris. Zomm destroys her and purge/Hopper does well too. The only beast I find has a little too much health is Goretusk but he's a tank.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Nothing is really a guaranteed counter to Solaris teams anymore. Your own Solaris teams, Undead teams, Zomm/Shade/Hopper teams... They all can win, but it's far from what I'd call a solid counter. Sure, Hopper can remove feathers and bury corpses, but what if she dies? Your plan is over. A Solaris team vs Solaris team is just excruciating, and can easily take anywhere from 10 to 30 minutes or more. Undead teams sound like a good idea, but the AI has a funny way of targeting Zomm. All the while, your Zomm, with his nearly 20k health, 5k Defense, and multiple PvP DR runes, gets killed in 3 hits.

Something is still seriously broken with PvP. I definitely enjoyed the combat revamp, and think it was a strong start towards fixing PvP, but it's far from perfect. Especially Healers. They need to be restored to their former glory immediately before we continue with anything.
  • Nerf the Bird!
  • The health is too much? It's not that hard to counter Solaris. Zomm destroys her and purge/Hopper does well too. The only beast I find has a little too much health is Goretusk but he's a tank.

I can beat beast team with specific heroes, such as Hopper, Zomm, Shade, or an all beast team of my own. The problem is Solaris beast team is stronger than most and require a very specific counter. That makes PvP boring and less diverse.. I want to use heroes such as Squinch or Aria but they just cannot do anything in today's PVP.. So I end up running my daily PvP with the same old heroes again and again and again and ... yawnnn...... So why should I bother with most heroes, such as Marrow ?
  • I wish they had unruned non-competitive PVP used for testing comps and not losing/gaining honor.
  • We have proposed friendly fighting between guild members, i.e. the ability to attack your guild members to be able to test both Offensive and Defensive combinations, but the devs have completely dropped the ball and ignored that suggestion.
  • LafooteLafoote Member
    edited January 28
    GT seems to be the real issue with Beasts. The way it’s set up with defender having full energy he just doesn’t accumulate sufficient momentum counters to be able to damage anything. Pre-GT Beasts were formidable, but GT makes non-beast Lilly teams nearly invincible too. Yes, the Daeris team can sometimes beat them, but that’s pretty out of whack too. The three teams I’ve just listed destroy pretty much everything else anyone can bring to bear. Post update we seem to have an infinitesimal meta.
  • I've been using Daeris, Ember, Shade, and GT. Works probably 90% of the time unless I get unlucky with some dodges or something.

Of course if the defenders consist of ferno, lily, gt, and sol, I'll probably match that and just try to outlast them.