Moar Honor Please

MonkeyHunterMonkeyHunter Member
edited January 25 in Feedback & Suggestions
Easy, Medium and Hard PvP options are a thing of the past; The combat revamp, while making PvP more interesting, makes PVP matches a lot longer especially when facing endless Solaris/GT/Zomm options.

Honor rewards, however, have remained static and need an update.

I play enough PVP to buy the superior rune and have no interest in vying for top 100. Since E/M/H no longer exist and battles take longer, I am spending more time and resources for the same reward and I AM BURNING OUT.

Please increase honor rewards for PVP wins AND make trophy rewards equal across all PvP options.
Post edited by MonkeyHunter on

Comments

• JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Even raiding every day, it's hard for me to get lots of honor. I've been saving up for a week now and still don't even have 30k. I get that even 60k honor is easy for the top players, but they also pay for raid tickets and raid bundles. The casual player (ie. me) should at least have some reliable way of getting honor besides waiting hours for a chest to drop. Not to mention, Solaris, Zomm, Shade, Hopper, Goretusk... they make PvP super hard!
  • I don't mind acually. I spend no money on the game and gets tens of thousands of honor each season. Enough to buy the hero tokens that I want, and then the superior rune every once in a while. I don't even make it into legend one regularly.
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!