Dwarven Rune War! It's Hammer Time!

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
djf392nlq6jp.png

Join the Dwarves as they take on the Goblin horde in this week’s Dwarven Rune War! All Dwarves are getting the Resolute Stance passive during the event, which gives them Damage Reduction against enemies who have a chance to Dodge chance and lets them deal 2x damage to them as well. Grab a hammer and join in the fun!
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
Tagged:

Comments

• Wow!
  • great.. I like dwarves !!
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    I like corrupted hearts.
  • For you idiots out there who didn’t spend their boatload of tickets in the PVE guild games shop: they carry over.

Love, your resident idiot

yfqval0ren5d.png
  • @Joel Thank you for including something for end gamers, the heart in the event shop and also thank you for continuing with the new trend of titles, it excites the collector in me.

And very nice touch in the 300 dungeons quest
  • Jax - the only way to understand this, and most of their “balance” decisions, is to realize that no one working there plays the end game in any significant way.

Related: the multiple guild game rune rewards (including the last one) that are downgrades to crafted runes. Also explains things like releasing a fast, full-team-DR beast into a meta already dominated by beasts such that 95%+ of all teams are now beast based.
  • For you idiots out there who didn’t spend their boatload of tickets in the PVE guild games shop: they carry over.

yfqval0ren5d.png

i spent it mostly on mats. WTF!
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Kegman913 wrote: »
    For you idiots out there who didn’t spend their boatload of tickets in the PVE guild games shop: they carry over.

yfqval0ren5d.png

Gotta love that clarity and communication.
  • @Joel clearly something big in the near future for db yes ?
  • @MonkeyHunter That explains why I got tickets before participating the event. Thanks for pointing that out! :)
    Crimson's Links: DB Wiki | DeviantArt | Minecraft Forum | Twitter
    IGN: CrimsonKid
    zqb5cd9hlg1n.png
  • Kegman913 wrote: »
    For you idiots out there who didn’t spend their boatload of tickets in the PVE guild games shop: they carry over.

yfqval0ren5d.png

I knew not to trust Joel and them when they said they were going to pump out patch notes on a more frequent basis. Lasted all of what, 3 weeks?
  • permenant dwarven rework

no?

just me?

okie
  • danacdanac Member
    Joel wrote: »
    All Dwarves are getting the Resolute Stance passive during the event, which gives them Damage Reduction against enemies who have a chance to Dodge chance and lets them deal 2x damage to them as well.

Oh, so THAT's what that boost was!
    I looked all over IN THE GAME and couldn't find anything.

• danacdanac Member

Don't get too cocky.
    When they first started tickets events, I had let things carry over.

Then they changed it so the tickets didn't.
    Don't *expect* them to carry over because last Official Word was they don't
  • @Joel clearly something big in the near future for db yes ?
    shiggity80 wrote: »
    Kegman913 wrote: »

yfqval0ren5d.png

I knew not to trust Joel and them when they said they were going to pump out patch notes on a more frequent basis. Lasted all of what, 3 weeks?

It's difficult, we don't dev burn out after all
  • wfxtb2ciiqto.png

Help me understand this rune
    1. Anti-Dwarf Rune with "dodge" and dwarves have perfect-swing.
    2. A Yellow "offensive" rune in a meta where Yellow and Blue slots are 99% defensive.
    3. Possibly one current hero can benefit from an offensive Yellow Rune and there are FAR better runes available.
    4. Dodge was removed from Precision Runes because the majority of players hated rolling ANY rune with Dodge.
    5. The previous Dodge / Dodge Duelist Rune released was universally hated by the community.
    6. There are NO Dwarves currently in the PvP Meta and PvE is easy mode and needs no specializations.
    I suppose I'm just trying to understand the logic that says a rune like this is valued at 4,500 gems.

Only wrong on one point:

7cny2dnzv3zm.png
    GM - The Underworld Titans
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    The ticket carryover was an accident, not our new norm. Enjoy the bank error in your favor. :)
    Joel wrote: »
    The ticket carryover was an accident, not our new norm. Enjoy the bank error in your favor. :)

Will it be fixed next time, or should we just continue to not spend our tickets until there’s a big event going on?
    It will be fixed next time.
  • Joel wrote: »
    It will be fixed next time.

What happened to patch notes ?
    There haven't been any changes that warrant patch notes lately. The dwarf thing is part of the event, not a permanent change. It not being on the event image was an oversight, and I've spoken with the relevant people about it. Apologies for the inconvenience!
  • Pwnisher wrote: »
    Only wrong on one point:

Thank you @Pwnisher , It's been so long since I've crafted a precision, you are totally correct. I remember the discussions about changing all the runes and removing the "useless" traits but forgot Dodge was left on Precision runes.
  • which ones are mountain dungeons?
    DwarvenAle wrote: »
    which ones are mountain dungeons?

Those are the ones with the giant Buddha-looking statues and Asian-themed architecture. My favorite levels because the music is just the best.
  • Sorry, can someone tell me a specific dungeon that is mountain?Thx.
    seselznick wrote: »
    Sorry, can someone tell me a specific dungeon that is mountain?Thx.

Rune Temple is a mountain level.
  • Rune Temple = ? :s