Water Festival and Community Dungeon Dash!

2»

Comments

• shiggity80 wrote: »
    sirtainly wrote: »
    Is there a way to tell how many dungeon runs & pvp runs I've completed (assuming I'm not in the top 200) during the event? I'd kinda like to know how close I am.

Event banner.

Oh yeah, thanks! I did see that the first day I looked at the banner but since been lookin' at the leaderboard.

Forgot about the banner! *Doh!*
  • FatCat69 wrote: »
    You just need to push the button 2000 times.

Why does every idiot out in Trollville think that pushing a button multiple times requires some sort of automaton to be involved? Are you yourself not capable of pressing the quickloot button multiple times and buying keys multiple times and then pressing the quickloot button some more?

It's okay. We all know how this game works. Noone ever uses bots. Pushing the button over 17.000 times with a bloody thumb (or index finger) for around 10-15 hours is the new fun. But don't take me wrong, it's a fortune for the community that some guys (or girls) do the "work" for us all.
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    Someone paid a lot of money to push the button 17000 times. At that cost why would you let a bot have the enjoyment of pushing it.
  • I like to think they ran each one manually :)
    The EMPIRE :: The Aegis of Athena
    KuK1uXt.png
  • Drocas wrote: »
    I like to think they ran each one manually :)

on x1 speed, with slow heroes only, on an startac over dial up

• Are the full results for the Community Dash event (total runs by everyone, as well as the top players/number of runs) posted anywhere?
  • DexKivuli wrote: »
    Are the full results for the Community Dash event (total runs by everyone, as well as the top players/number of runs) posted anywhere?

Under leaderboards, past events. You can see the same info that was running during the event itself.
2»