please add minimum level to guild joining along with private / public guild options

so, ive seen someone talking about having a 'feeder guild' for their guild and I realized some, maybe a lot, of people take this game very seriously. I created a guild to get some of the guild perks and something to do, and I manage it, keeping active players in and inactive out. I am constantly finding that lowbies, generally say level 9, are joining and then inactive for 3 to 4 days or more, i usually remove them at that time. It's gotten to the point where I remove 5 inactive at a time and 4 out of 5 of them become 3 day old level 9s.
At first, I figured it was just someone with way too much time on their hands trolling, but I just realized there's a good possibility some are doing it thinking it keeps their guilds higher.
Anyway, in conclusion, I realize there are new players who should be able to join a guild, but there are new guilds that won't use the level requirement option to get more players, those guilds are for them. I have around 10 or so every day players, then around 15-20 every 3 or less day players. Which is an acceptable range for a casual guild. It's become a real nuisance having to remove all the trolls / whatever they're putting them there for, at the same time hindering the growth of the guild, and making my current loyal members miss out on guild rewards we could have had.

Comments

• You could always put the guild in private, so that people need an invite by you or an officer to get into the guild.
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • You think getting your guild rewards are hard now, what till they make the change where each member will have to do 10 quest chain to get their 35 crowns each day. Fail to get all 10 and you get no crowns at all.