On today's menu:
- Made two changes to the healing formula. Change 1 buffs healing for heroes at lower levels, as they were hit even harder than higher level heroes by the initial changes. Change 2 increases AOE healing at all levels. This will not be visible on ability descriptions, but will be noticeable in battle. *These are not necessarily the last improvements we will make to healing.*
- Added a Corrupted Heart to the aether shop.
- Changed the stamina purchase in the aether shop to be 100 stamina for 1,500 aether. This is the same rate of aether to stamina as the old purchase, but allows players to get more stamina per day.
- Fixed loot key purchases so they aren't disabled when you have over 999 keys.
- Shield piercing attacks (Kira's Vibrating Palm and Kobal's Arcane Bolt) now go through Shade's Shroud.
- Armor piercing attacks (such as Hansuke's Iaijutsu Strike) now go through Goretusk's Mammoth Guard.
- Different types of regeneration effects no longer get combined (see this thread)
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment