Resolved: Love Hurts Quest 12/12 Requirement Error

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
edited February 16 in Announcements
We are aware that the last step of the "Love Hurts" quest requires you to earn 500,000 honor. This is a mistake. We will be releasing a fix that changes the requirement to 250 honor tomorrow. The fix will not undo any quest progress. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Edit: The fix is now live. Thank you for your patience.
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
Post edited by Joel on
Tagged:

Comments

• I literally choked on my drink while out at a restaurant when I saw the 12/12 requirements pop up. :D
    Bryan79
    Potato Society
  • Mine's currently showing as Love Hurts 7/12 quest = collect 500000 Honor. I already did 11/12 so not sure why 7/12 would be showing this.

I'm also showing only 1 gem for the daily quest rewards for each quest that used to give 3 or 5 gems. I hope this isn't another Scrooge effect being snuck in during an event that's drawing attention elsewhere.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    @Barleyman Do you have a screenshot of that?
  • liliphireliliphire Member
    edited February 16
    3d5m7zaifbvp.jpeg
  • liliphireliliphire Member
    edited February 16
    @joel I also already did 7 through 11. But now back at 7. So just to make sure you did say 250 honor correct, two raids?

7 was earn 500,000 gold the first time,
    8 win 4 pvp
    9 use nimb’s 1st ability etc.
  • Can I ask here if the event dungeon will refresh the dead heroes? or it will just continue like that to the end of the event ? :)
    Heroes will refresh each day when a new dungeon is opened.
  • okay, thanks for response :)
  • Can you please clarify on the amount of honor needed: 250 or 250k. 250k is 1,785 raids with no losses. That would be roughly 90 hours of PvP over the course of the event, with an average fight time of 3 minutes per battle. I’m just trying to figure out if this quest is actually realistically attainable. Both amounts seem wrong,
  • liliphire wrote: »
    Can you please clarify on the amount of honor needed: 250 or 250k. 250k is 1,785 raids with no losses. That would be roughly 90 hours of PvP over the course of the event, with an average fight time of 3 minutes per battle. I’m just trying to figure out if this quest is actually realistically attainable. Both amounts seem wrong,

It should be 250 per Joel. There will be a fix, though not sure when, guessing at 3pm CST today hopefully. It's just sad their attention to detail and QA is really bad.
    The fix should be released in the next few minutes.
  • WasiWasi Member
    Has it been confirmed what the alt reward is if you have the Nim skin? Someone asked in the main event thread but I don’t think it was answered? @Joel

3 heroic summons?
    ---
    The Potato Army
  • Wasi wrote: »
    Has it been confirmed what the alt reward is if you have the Nim skin? Someone asked in the main event thread but I don’t think it was answered? @Joel

3 heroic summons?

5 heroic summons.
  • Joel wrote: »
    Heroes will refresh each day when a new dungeon is opened.

My heroes didn’t reset. It cost me 500 gems to reset them.