Agnon Ascends and Dark Doors Open! [Ticket Shop Extended to Midnight, Keys to Gold Exchange Active]

Comments

• It says pvp. I even used 3 skins and got nothing.

Tickets never show up on the final pvp match screen, but you should be getting them. It's probably like 20 tickets with a skin though. Just look at your tickets, win a match, and see if it increases after.
  • Joel wrote: »

The event will look a lot like Winterfest, but replace snow and candy canes with darkness and spooky statues.
    [/list]

I think the statues are cute.

BTW @Joel, the event shop is listing loot keys as unpurchasable because I have over 1,000
    I thought that bug was fixed.
  • I've been running the vault as well and the average payout is lower than it was during Winterfest. I'm wondering if there is a better dungeon to run again and again and again and again...
    I can no longer decide from day to day what to think of this game.... and that is frustrating
    I can no longer stand the direction of this game nor the insulting way issues are dealt with
  • Do we get more Event Tickets if we use 4 heroes with alternate skins? Or if we use 1 hero with an alternate skin is just enought?
  • AtizZAtizZ Member
    edited February 23
    Do we get more Event Tickets if we use 4 heroes with alternate skins? Or if we use 1 hero with an alternate skin is just enought?

its the same - only 1 is required
    more wont give you more tickets
    oNC5bHb.png
  • For me, running the same dungeon over and over that many times is not only not fun, it literally puts me to sleep.
  • I recorded data for 50 runs of The Vault with costumed heroes. The statues drop tickets in denominations of 20, 50, 100, 150, 200, 300, 400, 500 and 1000. Average tickets from statues per run was 250.6 with an average of 2.42 statues per run. Or 270.6 tickets counting the final chest.

Now assuming each daily quest set awards 1,500 tickets, 14 daily quests nets 21,000 tickets.

Also Agnon origins quests yields 5,000 tickets, gargoyle domination 20,000, kill the engineers 10,000, tower toppler 10,000, crafty 10,000.

Total tickets from quests: 76,000.

Assuming 3 gold keys and 25 silver keys, you need 5,000 gems and 24*8,000 + 40,000 = 232,000 tickets. (Remember: everyone gets 1 silver and 1 gold key free.)

So 232,000-76,000 = 156,000 tickets are needed from dungeons and PvP. Seeing as PVP tickets are negligible I will assume all from dungeon runs.

At an average of 270.6 tickets per run it would take ~577 runs to earn 156,000 tickets.

Was it this hard to get enough wreaths during Winterfest? Seems like a steep hill to climb.

That sounds about right for Winterfest wreaths. I remember calculating over 200k tickets to get that many silver keys.
  • This event is awesome, thanks for all the hard work and time put into giving the people what they want, new items in event shop too, this is solid!
  • Great event though, it's fun , I was delightfully surprised that we got to see calendar doors outside of Christmas
  • this looks so cool!
  • MonkeyHunter-shouldn't it be 3 gold + 21*8000, not 24*8000
  • xtmn8rxtmn8r Member, Moderator, Boss Fight
    We typically do not mention what is happening in upcoming days however I do want to point out a few specific items that may assist in some planning:

1) On day 13 of the event, all VIP 10 players will be receiving 1 GOLD key.
    2) I've seen multiple questions about whether there is a GOLD key during any of the days. There is NOT a Gold key granted on any of the days.
    3) We did include one gold key that can be obtained for gems to have another route for a Gold key outside of a direct purchase.

Hope everyone is enjoying the event, door rewards and especially Agnon!
  • denabug wrote: »
    MonkeyHunter-shouldn't it be 3 gold + 21*8000, not 24*8000

oops, I thought there were 12 doors, it should be 3 gold + 25 silver for a total of 28 keys
  • xtmn8r wrote: »
    We typically do not mention what is happening in upcoming days however I do want to point out a few specific items that may assist in some planning:

1) On day 13 of the event, all VIP 10 players will be receiving 1 GOLD key.
    2) I've seen multiple questions about whether there is a GOLD key during any of the days. There is NOT a Gold key granted on any of the days.
    3) We did include one gold key that can be obtained for gems to have another route for a Gold key outside of a direct purchase.

Hope everyone is enjoying the event, door rewards and especially Agnon!

Day 13 worth it to gold key confirmed
  • Evil_SpiritsEvil_Spirits Unconfirmed, Member
    There really should be a quest called Getting Stoned xD
  • There really should be a quest called Getting Stoned xD

This game is for CHILDREN, sir, and also for people who are already participating in that quest on a daily basis on their own!

This game is for CHILDREN, sir, and also for people who are already participating in that quest on a daily basis on their own!

Like reeeelllaaaxxxxx
  • Evil_SpiritsEvil_Spirits Unconfirmed, Member
    You do know there are plenty of adult jokes and meme references in this game? There's an Ella-like campaign boss that has an attack called Lop It Off. Plenty of adults play as well. Some are even married with children xD

You a stoner ?
  • edited February 25
    I recorded data for 50 runs of The Vault with costumed heroes. The statues drop tickets in denominations of 20, 50, 100, 150, 200, 300, 400, 500 and 1000. Average tickets from statues per run was 250.6 with an average of 2.42 statues per run. Or 270.6 tickets counting the final chest.

I suppose these data are confirmed by someone other, cos 'The vault' seems giving way less tickets to me....
    Am I just unlucky or should i set a different team?

a3vc20a91aum.png

g7mvni7d0avq.png

c98xk0fewvvt.png

thyac17oy0ov.png

• @PontifexAeternus, you are tapping the gargoyle statues, yeah?
  • I recorded data for 50 runs of The Vault with costumed heroes. The statues drop tickets in denominations of 20, 50, 100, 150, 200, 300, 400, 500 and 1000. Average tickets from statues per run was 250.6 with an average of 2.42 statues per run. Or 270.6 tickets counting the final chest.

I suppose these data are confirmed by someone other, cos 'The vault' seems giving way less tickets to me....
    Am I just unlucky or should i set a different team?

The 50 run sample size is pretty small. Something to note, 44% of my runs were 140 tickets or less and 20% were 70 tickets or less.

• CurTotoro wrote: »
    @PontifexAeternus, you are tapping the gargoyle statues, yeah?

Of course, lol, as I am tapping every single thing I see in the dungeon...
    still my max was 160....really no idea why.

Other dungeons gave me even 500+, or 900+ but that one keeps giving low rate of tickets.That's why I was asking.

@MonkeyHunter thanks, I will try to use Fornace (with him I usually get more tickets in other dungeons,I bet it is just random, but will try
  • CurTotoro wrote: »
    @PontifexAeternus, you are tapping the gargoyle statues, yeah?

Of course, lol, as I am tapping every single thing I see in the dungeon...
    still my max was 160....really no idea why.

Haha, OK. I figured, but wanted to make sure. I recall similar luck for you during Xmas and wondered then whether you maybe weren’t tapping, but just running the dungeons. Sorry to doubt you. :#
  • edited February 25
    CurTotoro wrote: »

Haha, OK. I figured, but wanted to make sure. I recall similar luck for you during Xmas and wondered then whether you maybe weren’t tapping, but just running the dungeons. Sorry to doubt you. :#

Yeah i'm usually very lucky :# :# :#
  • Okay, we get this every time. People complain about shiny payouts.

Sometimes they think the payouts are changed midstream.
    From my non-rigorous perspective, it's the RNG generator of he game- it gets on massive runs and you'll see huge variations day to day of payouts.
    Write down every payout over 4 or five days and see if there's a problem.