Hero Spotlight: Agnon

Comments

• jason58 wrote: »
    Thank you for the vip 10 bonus! This kind of loyalty to your top spenders is recognized and inspires us to support your game further. I’m loving the new hero so far! 10/10 =D

Yeah thats nice!
    oNC5bHb.png
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    niclow92 wrote: »
    A suggestion by one of my guildies. Could we have 1 token per vip level? It’s a small gesture but meaningful even if we can’t unlock him yet. Not for this time but maybe next time :)

Why not 3 tokens per VIP level? That way, VIP 10 will be able to get the new hero at 2*, while VIP 4 and up will at least be able to unlock them.
  • Yeah 2-3 will be nice.

If they did more in game advertising they could also encourage more people to spend. Like put an info banner that says “if you’re a vip by this time then you will get ## tokens per vip level”.

I just added a suggestion for in game advertising in the suggestions forum.
  • niclow92 wrote: »
    A suggestion by one of my guildies. Could we have 1 token per vip level? It’s a small gesture but meaningful even if we can’t unlock him yet. Not for this time but maybe next time :)

Why not 3 tokens per VIP level? That way, VIP 10 will be able to get the new hero at 2*, while VIP 4 and up will at least be able to unlock them.

Each VIP level takes more $ to achieve, so they'd probably have to escalate the token payout for each VIP level, which might end up giving too many free tokens on a brand new hero.

Also, DB thanks for the free 10 tokens via daily quest.
  • ScoutYoScoutYo Member
    edited February 22
    shiggity80 wrote: »
    Also, DB thanks for the free 10 tokens via daily quest.
    ... that most off us didn't receive, since it was completely random (and very likely in error). :'(
  • shiggity80shiggity80 Member
    edited February 22
    community_chest_bank_error_card_by_jdwinkerman-d7kx1lm.jpeg

Change bank to DB and $200 to 10 Agnon Tokens :D
  • How long does it take for a new hero to hit the aether shop? I know he hasn't officially released but will it be right when he is? Or after his event finishes? I could only buy tokens if her were bronze anyways. xD
  • Awasone looking hero with cool and (suppruse supprise) heavy anti Goretusk kit. But i am afraid about him being a stronger tankiert Therand making Therand obsolate. Also stop with the living construct make it a construct or not. Other than that i am loving it.
  • Mati01 wrote: »
    Awasone looking hero with cool and (suppruse supprise) heavy anti Goretusk kit. But i am afraid about him being a stronger tankiert Therand making Therand obsolate ....
    Unfortunately, Therand was obsolete long before Agnon entered the picture. I'm all for changing that, though. I love the dwarves.

• Evil_SpiritsEvil_Spirits Unconfirmed, Member
    Finally no more **** Goretusk challenge xD I see a lot of people say new heroes are just changing the meta but this time it's welcome.
    @Joel how is the damage calculated for targets with high def? Goretusk could also use a tooltip update for his mammoth guard.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    @Evil_Spirits Can you clarify that question? Do you mean the bonus that Agnon gets to targets with high DEF?
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
    @Joel yes
    There should be a flyoff showing the bonus damage. The bonus, or lack thereof, is based on the absolute value of the target's defense, so you probably won't see any bonus against lower level enemies.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Joel wrote: »
    There should be a flyoff showing the bonus damage. The bonus, or lack thereof, is based on the absolute value of the target's defense, so you probably won't see any bonus against lower level enemies.

Around what number does it start giving bonuses towards? I think he was just asking if you could tell us how the mechanics of it worked, rather than leaving it up to us to figure it out. I... Seriously don't mean that in a rude way. Sorry if it sounded like that.
  • @Joel how can VIP 10s, who received Agnon yesterday, upgrade a hero's abilities in order to complete the Day One quests? I don't have any heroes left. It's an impossible quest for any VIP 10 level 70 player. How will you fix this? Thanks.
  • Lol. Never mind i see your r other post explaining that 3k tickets will be mailed. Thanks and good job with the VIP reward. It's appreciated.
    @MajorDamage. If you already have all heroes at level 70, you will be unable to complete the quests, which is why we're sending out tickets to make up for what you'd be able to earn from the quests.
  • Therand seems really important to the lore. He made Bauble, potentially helped work on Furnace, and now this? What else has Therand done!?

invented a helmet that shoots missiles.

Then went into hiding when runes were discovered.
  • ValkValk Member
    Anyone else having issue with the tower. I keep getting error messages.
  • Valk wrote: »
    Anyone else having issue with the tower. I keep getting error messages.
    Lots of people are. Try switching teams. I'm not sure which heroes are causing it, but that seems to be the fix (you might have to switch more than once).
  • Agnon is a really nice and solid Hero in my eyes. It’s nice to see a damage dealer added to Construct and flying teams!
    Current Level: 70
    Proud Member of the Potato Family
    "We should have more tags."
    Favorite Hero: Bauble
  • Therand seems really important to the lore. He made Bauble, potentially helped work on Furnace, and now this? What else has Therand done!?

He also left Dhaegon to fend against the Root of All Evil by himself.
    Level: 74
    Position: Officer of Evil Inc
    Favorite Hero: Ekko
    "Once you have accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you."
  • Maybe if Dhaegon had some kind of, oh, I don't know, trait that helped not only himself but his dwarf allies, he wouldn't have been dumped like a bad habit.
    A pupil of Therrand Fiddlestrom was banished from the labs for experimenting with forbidden sciences.

It was Selwyn LOL no it was probably Pontifex
  • It was a gargoyle on the Lich's tower. Could the Lich have been a pupil of Therand? Then again, Ponti might work with the Lich.
  • Is Plummeting Doom a ranged attack? It just says that it's an "Armor Piercing Physical attack". I risked using the move against an enemy FA Astrid and it one-shot her, but I don't know whether that's because Plummet counts as a ranged attack, or because my Agnon just happened to have more attack than Astrid had defence. It's kinda important to know for sure, because I don't want to use Plummet on another Astrid and end up doing no damage.
    It's armor piercing... doesn't matter how much def she has. If built right he will one shot anyone.
  • It's armor piercing... doesn't matter how much def she has. If built right he will one shot anyone.
    Armor piercing means it ignores armor trait (-25% damage). Astrid's Just a scratch is attack vs her defense when attacked by melee attacks
  • So just loading him with attack means he will pen Astrid.