Patch Notes: February 21st, 2018

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
  • Changed "Dungeon Diving" daily quest requirement from running 20 dungeons to 10.
  • Changed "Checking out the Tower" daily quest requirement from beat 1 floor of the Tower of Pwnage to attempt 1 floor.
  • Fixed issue where Daeris would regularly leave enemies with exactly 1hp.
  • Jabber's alternate skin is now properly named Jabber Feraljaw, not 'Jabber Reskin'.
  • Changed Pontifex Mortis' resurrection ability to allow him to resurrect after being KO'd by burn and poison damage.
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
Tagged:

Comments

• Noooooo, that Ponti bug was a nice additional help when clearing tower floors.
    Well....if you must DB. ;)
  • Joel wrote: »
    • Changed "Dungeon Diving" daily quest requirement from running 20 dungeons to 10.
    • Changed "Checking out the Tower" daily quest requirement from beat 1 floor of the Tower of Pwnage to attempt 1 floor.
    • Fixed issue where Daeris would regularly leave enemies with exactly 1hp.
    • Jabber's alternate skin is now properly named Jabber Feraljaw, not 'Jabber Reskin'.
    • Changed Pontifex Mortis' resurrection ability to allow him to resurrect after being KO'd by burn and poison damage.

Thank you so much for the Dungeon Diving change. Much better balance; 35-40 stamina/day vs. 85-90 is great.

The rest are good fixes/tweaks. Thanks Joel, hopefully things continue to trend in this direction!
  • Wasi wrote: »
    Joel wrote: »

Now THAT'S a participation trophy if I've ever seen one... You millennials must be proud :)

I can't like agree and lol this post.
    Joel wrote: »
    [*] Jabber's alternate skin is now properly named Jabber Feraljaw, not 'Jabber Reskin'.
    [*] Changed Pontifex Mortis' resurrection ability to allow him to resurrect after being KO'd by burn and poison damage.

Now if only you had made his alternate skin look alternate.

BTW, Skeleton Ponti counted as dead in last event.
    I'd call that a glitch.

• WasiWasi Member
    Same skin type as Hansuke, no? Been left in the radiation room for a minute too long.
    ---
    The Potato Army
  • Great changes all around! Glad to see this, thanks :smile:
  • Huh i have a really strong Déjà vu feeling about that Ponti fix. Well good changes aniway much appreciated
  • Kegman913Kegman913 Member
    edited February 23
    I dont agree with the participation trophy comments. MANY rosters cant compete against a beast team with Solaris which pops up on floor 1. The average player doesn't understand the mechanics to the game, and before you disagree, know that you being here on the message board makes you significantly more competent than the average player. Sadly, I know people that threw 38 heroes before they beat floor 1. To make you think about it further, think about all the times you've lost on floor 1 recently, so we all know how unfair the RNG can be every now and then.
  • Kegman913 wrote: »
    I dont agree with the participation trophy comments. MANY rosters cant compete against a beast team with Solaris which pops up on floor 1. The average player doesn't understand the mechanics to the game, and before you disagree, know that you being here on the message board makes you significantly more competent than the average player. Sadly, I know people that threw 38 heroes before they beat floor 1. To make you think about it further, think about all the times you've lost on floor 1 recently, so we all know how unfair the RNG can be every now and then.

Wasn't that your mom that threw 38 heroes on floor 1?
    not an insult, thougjt you mentioned this elsewhere ,
  • Yeah, I think the "attempt" one level of the tower is kinda pathetic.

If you're having that much trouble, why aren't you asking your guildmates for suggestions? Isn't that why you're in a guild? You sure aren't earning those crowns for yourself.
  • If you have that much trouble you most likely aren't in a guild that requires 210 crowns.
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • if you have that much trouble, the world is a dark and lonely place.
  • If you have that much trouble