- Changed the Dungeon Diver quest payout from 20 loot keys to 10. Sorry folks, we should have done that when we changed the requirements, but the delay means you all got a few extra loot keys.
- Fixed a bug that was causing a crash in the event dungeons.
- Changed the wording of the Agnon Ascends MOTD to clarify that only event tickets are supposed to be found when you tap sparkling gargoyles in dungeons. It initially said "jackpot loot", which could be interpreted as things other than just tickets.
- Edited the Quest for Event Tickets MOTD to not say that dungeons can be unlocked from the hero calendar. That's how it worked in Winterfest, but this time around, all of the dungeons are available from the beginning of the event.
- Fixed the Shadowblade skin offer in the event shop. If you purchased the Shadowblade skin and didn't get it, please contact customer support and they'll make sure you get it. We also made it so the offer will not be visible to players who already have the skin.
- Changed the enemy models in the last event dungeon from demons to gargoyles. The enemies function exactly the same, they just look different.
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment