Ideas that I had for dungeon boss

toothlessmontoothlessmon Member
edited March 23 in Feedback & Suggestions
Shape Shift heroes don't have a specific color so instead they have special colored evos called Shifting evos,they require 2 evos of all colors to craft of their specific rareity ((like monarchs need 2 of each color for monarch, evo need 2 color for each evo and larvae need 2 of each color for larvae)

Reign Cloud a cloud that, he is blue and all happy like when blue, white is well lightning zapping randomly from him and stuff
A shape-shift hero is a hero that can change between 2 colors, two sides, cool downs are shared on both sides... usually, so be careful which one you dedicate to
Healer,Monster, Blue Hero(shape-shift hero)light Hero,Monster,Caster
0 ascensions

Basic attack Blue- Drizzle
Heal target Hero for a small amount, apply thirst to target Hero (increase healing recieved, reduce damage taken if a monster, and if a water hero also damage dealt, stacks 10 times)

Stormy Heart I- monsters deal 10% more damage, has a chance to counter attack when a friendly monster is attacked

Calm heart I (Blue Side passive)-
Monsters have 10% increased health, and are healed 10% more

Basic attack White-Lightning
Deal a small amount of lightning damage to target enemy, apply drought (healing reduced, take increased damage from monsters if not a monster, if a water hero deal less damage stacks 10 times)

New ability Blue side- Mirage
Give target Hero taunt and Damage Reflection, apply off balance to all enemies for their first attack - 6 energy

New ability White Side- Eye of the Storm!
Deal Heavy Lightning damage, target takes increased damage from cloud, Gain haste

1st ascension
Requirements:20 shifting Monarchs, 15 shifting evos, 6 mind evos, and 12 shifting larvae

New transformation ability for Blue-Angered
Affect a random enemy with paralysis, change to your Bitter form, BAD DAY- 0 energy

New transformation ability for White-Happy Heal
Heal team for a small amount and apply first, if there are any monsters on the team double the healing for each one healed, shift to Happy form

New passive! Stormy Heart II
Monsters are healed 25% more and have 25% increased max health

2nd Ascension
Requirements:9 stormwind evos,5 astral evos,5 moonlight evos, 35 shifting monarchs

New passive! Calm Heart III
Monsters have 30% increased health and are healed 30% more, whenever a monster is attacked, cloud has a chance to heal the monster attacked, give him aegis shield and a stack of thirst

New ability! Frankensision-
Strike Target dead monster with lightning, reviving it with unbalanced until next turn, your Angered Self gains 2 energy (10 energy cost)

New passive! Stormy heart III
monsters deal 30% increased damage, whenever a monster is attacked cloud has a chance to erupt with lightning dealing a small amount of damage, steal 1 energy from the target, and apply droubt

New ability! Electrical Frenzy
deal a medium amount of damage consuming all stacks of thirst on this hero and drought on target dealing small amounts of damage to him for each one consumed, for each one consumed all monsters gain increased attack, and has a chance to shock,Happy side gains 3 energy (10 energy cost)

Reigns Epics-
Reign cloud blue: epic passive- New passive! Monster blood,
at 10 stacks of thirst, if another stack would be applied transform all stacks into quenched (if this is a monster deal double damage,gain 10% lifesteal,gain an additional stack of thirst from all sources, stacks 10 times, and resets at the end of each stage)
Light reign cloud:happy has a 30% chance to get a cast again for each monster on the team
Next is pignus revamp
1.pignius is now a warrior,loses Solaris taunt and gains the passive endless rage, whenever a beast makes a bonus attack pignius's next attack is increased by 20%, this stacks
2. Hog wild with no Ascension now increases the chance for a beast bonus attack by 30% one Ascension by 50% and both Ascensions by 65%
3. Burning taunt is now replaced by To Mush! Energy cost is 10, deals heavy damage, has double benefit from endless rage, and whenever a beast bonus attacks and crits this attack gains 2 energy

1. My next Hero is Cycler, he is Green Hero, fully ascended he looks like a bunch of mashed together constructs
2.This Heroes is fast, a construct,caster,tank, Legendary

0 ascensions

New ability! living armor
Destroy all constructs, they revive in 2 turns, increase attack and defense and health of Cycler by 50% for each construct destroyed for 2 turns, if Cycler dies while this buff is on purge living armor, revive Cycler to full health, and revive the constructs right away- 7 energy (He is armored during the duration of Living armor, and this does affect dead constructs)

New passive! Here to serve I
Chance to take a hit for a construct

New passive! Magical
Takes less damage from attacks not physical

New passive! Construct
Immune to all Debuffs, but cannot be healed

New passive! Fast
Attacks first

1st ascension
Requirements:3 spirit evos,4 brawny evo,35 Light Evos, 40 Nature Monarchs

New ability! Overcharge
Constructs Gain Fast and Haste until Next turn -5 energy

New passive! Here to serve II
Chance to take a hit for an allied construct, when hit reduce damage cycler takes until his next turn by 20% (Stacks)

Scrap Metal- Gain 1% increased health equal to every 1% missing from your constructs
(while living armor is active if your team is full construct they he gains 300% increased health, if it has 1 member that is not a construct then benefit is only 200%, also as his hp decreases his max hp increases, also as Max hp increase he is healed to that amount so he won't just gain max hp for him to have to be healed to, and when the others gain health he loses max hp from this bonus, max bonus is 399% max HP This effect is affected by skill, it takes a lot of skill to increase its effect, but it will increase)

2nd ascension
Requirements:3 infinity evos,4 Bushido Evo's,40 nature monarchs, and 40 light monarchs

New passive! Backup Battery
Once per Dungeon if this hero would die resurrect with 1 additional energy

New passive! Here to Serve III
Chance to take a hit for an allied construct, when taking this hit cycler takes 35% less damage, when an AOE is cast and your entire team are constructs, chance to channel their energy and Activate a force field reducings its damage by 70% dealing splash damage to all enemies

New ability! Drainage
Reduce damage dealt by enemies next turn by 0% increasing by 1% for every level, constructs gain 2 energy and cycler taunts - 9 mana

New ability! King Of the Constructs
Increase skill for constructs on your team for each construct by 25%, allied constructs have a chance to follow up attack other constructs, and cycler has a chance to follow up attack other constructs
My next thing is dwarf revamps
1. Hagrim now has Kings lumberjack, if you have king valkin on your team dwarfs get every 3 turns haste
2. Armed and ready a passive that makes armor increases physical damage dealt by 25% instead of damage reduction
3. Rogar Stonecrusher's Rage strike with forging, increase damage done by your next attac by 12% at level 70 this stacks
4. New passive - kings blacksmith, if king valkin is on the team forging can be used on other dwarfs, the attack increase lasts forever, but only stacks 7 times
5. Armored passive is now heavy armor for Rogar stonecrusher, it reduces physical damage taken by 7% for each buff on stonecrusher ( if in a team with fiddlestorm increase attack by 10% for each buff)
All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
Post edited by toothlessmon on

Comments

• Sorry to burst your bubble, but more than half of these ideas just break the overall logic of the game. Cmon. Does jabber even LOOK like someone who'd be a tank? Most of them are just really broken, and unfair. The last race that needs a buff is the beasts, as they LITERALLY are the STRONGEST race in the game. Demons =/ Beasts. Beasts in this game are the animals, like bats, birds, wolfs, etc. Demons arent, an exception being Pignius, who is both races. 6 heroes on your team would be FAR past broken, so don't even bring that up. Your Therald idea doesn't really make sense and would be hard to code. If you have King Valkin and Hagrim on your team your dwarfs get PERMANENT haste? Are you kidding?

I hope you understand where I'm going here, because ideas like these can never be added to the game, specifically on existing heroes that everyone has 6 starred, because Dungeon Boss won't really profit off it. But, it would be nice to have a legendary construct who can revive dead heroes/constructs into clockworks.
  • toothlessmontoothlessmon Member
    edited March 6

Deleted
    Post edited by toothlessmon on
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • Ok I am done with the edits, if someone can tell me if any of these need changes that would be great, thanks so much you guys for the criticism, it helps my brain (usually) to be better and for me to be able to be more accurate on my edits and stuff
  • I like a lot of your ideas , especially the stuff to constructs
  • toothlessmontoothlessmon Member
    edited March 6
    I like a lot of your ideas , especially the stuff to constructs

thanks, say what do you think needs more help demons or fire teams ( light them on fire and the stuff like pyromaniac)
  • made some edits... hopefully it is easier to read
  • StinkyStinky Member
    edited March 24
    Don't forget there's a spirit family, consisting of Ekko and Shade. Your shapeshifter sounds more like a spirit than a monster, really. It's weird that out of all the heroes in the game, I don't think there's a single shapeshifter. In terms of mechanics I guess Valkin comes closest, what with To War! changing effect based on the last ability used.

I like the idea of a bizarro-Ponti - someone who murders his teammates to get more powerful. :)
  • Stinky wrote: »
    Don't forget there's a spirit family, consisting of Ekko and Shade. Your shapeshifter sounds more like a spirit than a monster, really. It's weird that out of all the heroes in the game, I don't think there's a single shapeshifter. In terms of mechanics I guess Valkin comes closest, what with To War! changing effect based on the last ability used.

I like the idea of a bizarro-Ponti - someone who murders his teammates to get more powerful. :)
    which hero is bizarro-Ponti, also idk i mean since i was making a healer with inferno (shades brother i don't know i just didn't know if it was a good idea) also in my head i don't know i thought that clouds sometimes looked like monsters so i thought about making a monster (also I guess it would be hard to put in a double element hero) Glad you liked the ideas... Maybe i was thinking bout nexo knights, i heard they were making a new season... i have loved legos since they released the first deathstar XD
  • I think half the beasts need buffs because, even though a beast team as a whole is really good, the other half has no chance such as Torchy or Julius. Pignius is also only good for his Hog Wild.
  • Ok so you want me to make buffs for torch you and jewels (already buffed piggy and to be honest it's pretty good and captures his backstory pretty well) any other beasts you want me to buff or is that it?