Help me build a team

I am returning after not playing for a long time and could use some help building teams or a core team. Both for PVP and PVE.

All are varying levels/ ascensions.

What I have:
Chief Nub Nub
Lady Nimriel
Tsume
Life Reaper Brom
Koros
The Furnace
Nitpick
Squinch
Phemus
Zurk
Samurai Takumi
Rogar Stonecrusher
Willow Swift
Stone Fist
Agnon
Dagrund Blacksmoke
Therand Fiddlestrom
King Yorick
Selwyn the Enduring
Ignus the Mad
Sifu Jianzhi
Ferno
Jabber Clenchjaw
Yasmin Bloom
Rocky the Shiitake
Kobal the Pestilent
Torchy
Bovus El Doro
Lupina
Abigail the Brutal
Ella Ametryst
Shadowblade
Ekko
Overlord Executum
Mangle Jaw
Pignius Maximus
Goretusk
Marrow
Black Diamond
Balfour
Sir William

Also I have Basically 0 decent runes and could use some advice to get some.

Thanks!

Comments

• StinkyStinky Member
    edited March 2018
    What level are you, by the way? I don't see Leonidus on your list of heroes, so I'm making the assumption that you're around the level 30 mark.

If you're working through challenge mode dungeons, focus on Goretusk, as I've found him to be the most reliable tank. Agnon and Ferno are a great combo, you could add them. You only need to get Agnon to first ascension to get the bonus to flying heroes. You could also try Lupina and Jabber, but I don't think that's as good a combo for challenge mode - you'll quickly be tackling enemies +10 to +20 above you, and debuffs can't be relied upon, so Fear isn't as good there. Not only that, but you'll find lots of enemies with debuffs activated by touch. Not a problem for Agnon, or for Ferno if you're careful with Dive Bomb, but Lupina and Jabber will end up infected with all sorts of gross stuff.

The combat revamp nerfed healing, so don't be surprised if your green numbers seem low. Until you can get hold of Solaris or Lily, I guess use Dagrand or Nub Nub? If you go with Nub, throw him some +focus runes if you're mostly working through challenge mode, but put minimal resources into that. For one thing, once Gore is up and running you might shelve the healing for another damage dealer. For another, you're going to dump Dag/Nub for Solaris/Lily at some point anyway, and you're not going to rune Solaris/Lily for focus.

As far as runes go, this event gives you some opportunities. Some of the doors reward extremely nice runes for gold keys. Spend wisely.
  • ficusficus Member
    Stinky wrote: »
    What level are you, by the way? I don't see Leonidus on your list of heroes, so I'm making the assumption that you're around the level 30 mark..

Level 46 actually......
  • StinkyStinky Member
    edited March 2018
    I'm not sure how much value you'll get out of crafted improved runes at this point, but if you craft yourself some rare-quality improved runes, it won't break the bank to upgrade them up to level 20. That's enough to make more headway into challenge mode for more gems and access to crafting materials, and also to get your foot in the door for PvP and the tower, so you can afford to buy evos and ascend Goretusk. Also, now that you can craft shards and essences, even the terrible improved runes you pick up on challenge mode dungeons can be converted into greater essences and shards.
  • ficusficus Member
    I’ve been stuck on the last level of chapter 16.... I have been working towards crafting some decent tunes as well. I really Just need a team to focus on improving, at least I think It would help.
  • ficusficus Member
    Some of my guys.
    nyi0m1j4js2q.png
    ufnb75qyyw6x.png
    xi76y29w7geq.png
    jy1cgbrr93w3.png