Patch Notes: March 8th, 2018

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
Not much happening in today's patch. Backend stuff mostly. We put an Oxford comma in Shade's epic description though! Oxford commas are important!
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
Tagged:

Comments

• echonapechonap Member
    I once got into an argument with a coworker over an oxford comma. They are important!
  • hudson1520hudson1520 Member
    edited March 8
    If your doing text changes, Aurora Glade (20-2) has an extra space inbetween the words so it looks funky

This effects both normal and challenge mode
    Level - 79
    Guild- VIP LIFE
    Favorite Hero - Astrid
  • StinkyStinky Member
    edited March 9
    Well, if you guys are happy to spend time fixing typos and suchlike, Leo's Sun Worship and Divine Inspiration tooltips in-game could use correcting. Sun Worship has a mysterious comma before the final period, and Divine Inspiration is missing a period. On the consistency side of things, Lupina's Chaos Howl tooltop in-game uses "fear" instead of "Fear". Lupina's epic description does the same thing. Agnon's Terrorstorm says "ranged" instead of "Ranged".

(I could go on, but does anyone actually want me to?)
    Post edited by Stinky on
  • danacdanac Member
    hudson1520 wrote: »
    If your doing text changes, Aurora Glade (20-2) has an extra space inbetween the words so it looks funky

you're.
  • danacdanac Member
    Joel wrote: »
    Not much happening in today's patch. Backend stuff mostly. We put an Oxford comma in Shade's epic description though! Oxford commas are important!

I prefer my commas be from Yale.
  • Dislike.
    Boo to the oxford comma!
    Using them creates just as much confusion as not using them. There's examples going both ways to show how they can be used to obscure the true meaning of a sentence.