35/45% vs Light units

Runes: [Dark|Dark|Fire|Fire|Nature]

Traits:
0A:
Fast- Attacks first
Magical- Takes less damage from non-Physical attacks
Spiny Skin- Melee attackers take small damage when hitting this hero
1A:
Terror from the Depths- Fears all enemies at the beginning of each room for one round
Ghastly Presence- All allied demons are fear and disease immune and take less damage from spirit attacks
2A:
Shifty Wings- Takes less damage from melee attacks and has a 75% chance to dodge ranged attacks
Soul Hunting- The more an enemy attacks this hero, the higher chance this hero will randomly attack the attacking enemy in between rounds
The Dark Side- If on a team with Shade, the Shrouded buff will last two turns at the beginning of each round instead of one

Stats:
Attack- 2,696
Defense- 2,325
Skill- 1,175
Max Health- 4,746
Crit Chance- 26%
Crit Multiplier- 200%
Dodge Chance- 0%
Damage Penetration- 0%
Damage Reduction- 0%
Fire Resist- 0%
Nature Resist- 0%
Water Resist- 0%
Light Resist- 0%
Dark Resist- 33%
Spirit Resist- 6%

Abilities:

[Basic]
Hell Fire- Shoots a bright green ball of fire at one enemy with a chance to burn the target enemy

[Special] Cool Down: 6
Pulverizing Strike- Shoots all enemies with one large purple bolt of electricity making target enemy loose two energy and all other enemies loose one energy and leaves them all shocked

[Special] Cool Down: 4
Sinister Lick- Attacks one enemy by licking them with unhealable damage and leaves them with a lowered DEF, ATK and has a chance to burn, poison, disease, or freeze. This also life steals 75% of the damage done to the enemy

[Special] Cool Down: 5
Revelation- All Demon allies will attack one random ally then get a boost in DEF and will have a 60% chance to dodge for two rounds

Post edited by atKorosLit on

Comments

• I really like his almost pet-like look. The lick ability especially highlights this.

P.S. Oh no, not another Shade combo.
  • Well I haven't really been seeing Shade teams anymore actually. But I would agree, Shrouded for two rounds is pretty OP.
  • I know i always ask for creators to change their ideas........ But maybe make him light?
    Level 71 in the almighty Potato Army!
  • We already have dark demons :wink:
    Level 71 in the almighty Potato Army!
  • I'm trying to think of an awful pun about this guy, but nothing is coming to mind... My career in comedy was DOOMed from the start
    Beware dirt everywhere of your doom, for I am Life Reaper Broom
  • HAhaha that's a good one!... lol
  • GingeNinja wrote: »
    I know i always ask for creators to change their ideas........ But maybe make him light?

I could make a light demon... I have something in mind already actually.
  • @atKorosLit How 'bout this boi? :p
    bhh7avce8i58.png
    Crimson's Links: DB Wiki | DeviantArt | Minecraft Forum | Twitter
    IGN: CrimsonKid
    zqb5cd9hlg1n.png