Interactive town screen!

Cool idea would be to make the town main square with the fountain interactive. Similar to finding secrets during the dungeon levels, could hide keys, loot, anything in the objects in the town!

Comments

• I disagree.
  • shiggity80 wrote: »
    I disagree.
    Would it be because of the free loot, or something else?
    Crimson's Links: DB Wiki | DeviantArt | Minecraft Forum | Twitter
    IGN: CrimsonKid
    tgtu88snl2ot.png
  • shiggity80 wrote: »
    I disagree.
    Would it be because of the free loot, or something else?

Obvi!
  • Well Look at Boom Beach and Clash of Clans to an extent. They give out free gems at a very small level just to help people out a little, and if people spend this small trickle, it might even make them want to spend more! It would also allow those chat dwellers to earn some gems while on. It doesn't help when you type a huge chat and the auto-runners open the end chest and deleted your message before you hit enter.
  • The "giving out free gems at a very small level just to help people out a little" used to be priced $2.99. Oddly, they decided to remove that option from the store.
  • You see, that still cost money. I mean like sparklies in the town that give 2-3 gems and can appear maybe twice a day and stay until collected. No more would spawn once a max of 1-2 is hit.
  • Apparently it wasn't a lot of money to Big Fish. They decided they would rather have none at all and did away with the cheap/affordable package.
  • Evil_SpiritsEvil_Spirits Unconfirmed, Member
    I definitely think there should at least be an option to change town scenary. Like how it changes for october and december. I really like the Halloween town :P
  • thorniothornio Member
    I would also like to build a new pizza joint in that town !!!
  • There are 15+ clickable icons on the home screen. Why not convert a handful of icons to clickable buildings to declutter the Home screen. I mean, we can see the portal in the background, wouldn’t it make sense to click it?
  • A pub for friends or the guild. A blacksmith shop for crafting.
  • echonapechonap Member
    A toilet for crafting, because you are flushing gems down the drain
  • danacdanac Member
    maybe lease out the buildings.
    a trump tower? he could use the cash.