WRATH GUILDMASTER
j4swTW4.gif
LINE: iStarskream
---
Tagged:

Comments

• MattCauthronMattCauthron Member
    edited March 22
    I've lost two matches this morning with this team and I feel like I am pressing my buttons with great purpose. Those d*mn full beast teams with elite runes can you tear you apart so quickly!

Great content as always though Josh! This has been my go to team for a while now. Works wonders :D (D*mn Lupina)

• StarskreamStarskream Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    I've lost two matches this morning with this team and I feel like I am pressing my buttons with great purpose. Those d*mn full beast teams with elite runes can you tear you apart so quickly!

Great content as always though Josh! This has been my go to team for a while now. Works wonders :D (D*mn Lupina)

I use the defense setup in my last video specifically to defeat this Faceroll team.
    WRATH GUILDMASTER
    j4swTW4.gif
    ---
  • li30li30 Member
    @Starskream thx for ur effort :smile: I was wondering perhaps u could record another vid, demonstrating Agnon faceroll team vs a meta beast 5.6k+ rp defense, see what will happen when the sharpest spear crush the most indestructible shield
  • Interesting team, but not a one-size-fits-all unless you also have all those Elite and other special Superior runes to equip.

I tried it a couple of times and got soundly thrashed, then reverted to my favorite PvP attack team.
    li30 wrote: »
    @Starskream thx for ur effort :smile: I was wondering perhaps u could record another vid, demonstrating Agnon faceroll team vs a meta beast 5.6k+ rp defense, see what will happen when the sharpest spear crush the most indestructible shield

Still usually easy peasy even vs high RP teams.
    wdk3laskqvnq.png
    i6fas4w2q57s.png
    0v6vzysu0qk8.png
    54sqopado8xn.png

WRATH GUILDMASTER
    j4swTW4.gif
    ---
    Here’s another, @li30
    eg1g85yt05xl.png

mkk2dvhbioue.png

I still have zero losses.
    WRATH GUILDMASTER
    j4swTW4.gif
    ---
  • li30li30 Member
    edited March 25
    @Starskream Impressive ! very nice wins, thank u for sharing SS :)
  • atleast I kno I'm not the only one who fights scrubs all day.
  • Is it possible make a vid hitting the refresh button looking for decent matches? Like so we see the refreshes cause when I do this I get some real good matches. I would definitely watch the content. U wouldnt have to get as many trophies from streaks jus to image a streak. Since u trophyphobic. Always look forward to seeing runes that make me wonder how I find victory. -without refreshes I do 400raids get 5real matches in a week. Real talk. Shouldn't have to dig for content but as a fan it would sure please me
    Is it possible make a vid hitting the refresh button looking for decent matches? Like so we see the refreshes cause when I do this I get some real good matches. I would definitely watch the content. U wouldnt have to get as many trophies from streaks jus to image a streak. Since u trophyphobic. Always look forward to seeing runes that make me wonder how I find victory. -without refreshes I do 400raids get 5real matches in a week. Real talk. Shouldn't have to dig for content but as a fan it would sure please me

I’ll definitely do a pvp specific video this week. Maybe I’ll do a montage of sorts, showing matches vs top players.

Just for you :) now join my guild already!
    WRATH GUILDMASTER
    j4swTW4.gif
    ---