Community Token Trials!

2

Comments

  • FatCat69 wrote: »
    Top 100 isn’t worth crying over. I think it’s only a greater IIRC.

    It is a greater 5* leg rune.

    What's weird is that the next tier reward is a superior 4* legendary.....why 4*???

    Then the next one is Elite 5* legendary.

    @Joel can you explain why the 11-50 players only get a 4* rune? Surely this is an error.
  • SkorpidSkorpid Member
    The sad part is that again only Top 100 Players get a special reward. So like the last time it's again a pay to win event. No money, no chance to be top 100. I wonder how much money the top players spended, but it must have been a lot. But it's fine for me, they keep the server for all that free players online. But on the other hand it's a little bit ironic: The top players who get tons of Agnon tokens didn't need them, because they already bought the full unlock bundle at release date. I see it as a filler event to distract a little bit till the next real event.
  • Skorpid wrote: »
    The sad part is that again only Top 100 Players get a special reward. So like the last time it's again a pay to win event. No money, no chance to be top 100. I wonder how much money the top players spended, but it must have been a lot. But it's fine for me, they keep the server for all that free players online. But on the other hand it's a little bit ironic: The top players who get tons of Agnon tokens didn't need them, because they already bought the full unlock bundle at release date. I see it as a filler event to distract a little bit till the next real event.

    F2P players get the benefit of the final reward tiers. I am fine with that. You should know by now that every event (since probably 10 events ago) is strictly pay to win. There has not been a non-pay to win event in awhile.

    I do see your point and also noticed it myself, about the large amounts of Agnon tokens that pretty much are not needed by the top players.
  • PardonPardon Member
    Beavis wrote: »
    Sheesh, the event just started and there's already a leader with 8546 tokens. I don't even see how that is possible this quickly after the event started without paying money or cheating somehow. As soon as I saw that, I immediately knew I wasn't even going to bother with trying.

    The answer is very simple...nobody will leave from my head the feeling that the devs are using fake accounts to push people in spending money as only a totally idiot could spend hundreds of $$$ just to get a single rune
  • @Joel will we ever see the green ultra rune?? Seems like it has been forgotten since Elite Runes came.
    Would be nice to close that one, and maybe use the corrupted hearts we are now earning :)
  • DrocasDrocas Member
    Skorpid wrote: »
    The sad part is that again only Top 100 Players get a special reward. So like the last time it's again a pay to win event. No money, no chance to be top 100. I wonder how much money the top players spended, but it must have been a lot. But it's fine for me, they keep the server for all that free players online. But on the other hand it's a little bit ironic: The top players who get tons of Agnon tokens didn't need them, because they already bought the full unlock bundle at release date. I see it as a filler event to distract a little bit till the next real event.

    I have and will spend $0 on this event.
    The EMPIRE :: The Aegis of Athena
    KuK1uXt.png
  • Also, I did a 10x summon, and fully 5 of them were cobressa unlocks. Given that there are 15 heroes supposedly available, the chances of that are staggeringly small. Can we assume that the portal uses the same RNG as the dodge mechanic?

    What exactly is the dodge mechanic?
  • BarleymanBarleyman Member
    edited March 24
    For me an event where I have no hope of success and thus no interest in trying has come at a good time. It's my daughter's 6th birthday today and birthday party tomorrow, so thanks DB, I'll do my dailies and enjoy life.
    Post edited by Barleyman on
  • Bill’s at the Chevy dealership now, but Harvey will still take care of you if you have a Dodge.
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    Normally we get a few gems for clearing an event dungeon for the first time. Nothing. What cheapskates.
  • coneyKconeyK Member
    The most annoying part of this event is probably that we won't be getting another event until next Thursday.

    Because, you know, we need another half-week breather after this exhilarating event.
  • the orginial rune with hyped stats was worth 7500 gems....the new one....lol
  • StinkyStinky Member
    edited March 24
    bvs72 wrote: »
    Normally we get a few gems for clearing an event dungeon for the first time. Nothing. What cheapskates.

    I think it might actually be a bug. I don't think I got any gems for the level that gives a Rocky token, but I got the usual ten gems for doing the Koros token level. Go figure.
  • Drocas wrote: »
    Skorpid wrote: »
    The sad part is that again only Top 100 Players get a special reward. So like the last time it's again a pay to win event. No money, no chance to be top 100. I wonder how much money the top players spended, but it must have been a lot. But it's fine for me, they keep the server for all that free players online. But on the other hand it's a little bit ironic: The top players who get tons of Agnon tokens didn't need them, because they already bought the full unlock bundle at release date. I see it as a filler event to distract a little bit till the next real event.

    I have and will spend $0 on this event.

    Woah thats a big number, did you know 0 can't be squared, I think that means its a the biggest number... I will spend -0
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • shiggity80 wrote: »
    Pardon wrote: »
    Joel wrote: »
    We've released a fix for that rune. It's powerful, but not THAT powerful.
    The fact that you fixed the rune simply demonstrates what we have always know....that you can edit rune stats or send again rune....so the point is that when there is something wrong you simply don't want to do anything and this is very bad!

    Truth. Anyone who doesn't believe that DB can send any type of rune to anyone or fix a rune is sadly mistaken. They can program whatever they want.

    True, but what about bugs, and hackers idk if dungeonboss got hackers they would be able to deal with it, they are great, Also I wish there was a multy-spend potion button...
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • Drocas wrote: »
    Skorpid wrote: »
    The sad part is that again only Top 100 Players get a special reward. So like the last time it's again a pay to win event. No money, no chance to be top 100. I wonder how much money the top players spended, but it must have been a lot. But it's fine for me, they keep the server for all that free players online. But on the other hand it's a little bit ironic: The top players who get tons of Agnon tokens didn't need them, because they already bought the full unlock bundle at release date. I see it as a filler event to distract a little bit till the next real event.

    I have and will spend $0 on this event.

    Woah thats a big number, did you know 0 can't be squared, I think that means its a the biggest number... I will spend -0

    Um, 0 can be squared.....
  • shiggity80 wrote: »
    Drocas wrote: »
    Skorpid wrote: »
    The sad part is that again only Top 100 Players get a special reward. So like the last time it's again a pay to win event. No money, no chance to be top 100. I wonder how much money the top players spended, but it must have been a lot. But it's fine for me, they keep the server for all that free players online. But on the other hand it's a little bit ironic: The top players who get tons of Agnon tokens didn't need them, because they already bought the full unlock bundle at release date. I see it as a filler event to distract a little bit till the next real event.

    I have and will spend $0 on this event.

    Woah thats a big number, did you know 0 can't be squared, I think that means its a the biggest number... I will spend -0

    Um, 0 can be squared.....

    0^2 or 0x0 is just 0 xD
  • [technical side note; not to defend DB, but technically
    shiggity80 wrote: »
    Drocas wrote: »
    Skorpid wrote: »
    The sad part is that again only Top 100 Players get a special reward. So like the last time it's again a pay to win event. No money, no chance to be top 100. I wonder how much money the top players spended, but it must have been a lot. But it's fine for me, they keep the server for all that free players online. But on the other hand it's a little bit ironic: The top players who get tons of Agnon tokens didn't need them, because they already bought the full unlock bundle at release date. I see it as a filler event to distract a little bit till the next real event.

    I have and will spend $0 on this event.

    Woah thats a big number, did you know 0 can't be squared, I think that means its a the biggest number... I will spend -0

    Um, 0 can be squared.....

    beat me to it!

    0 can be taken to the 100th power, too.

    Don't be lookin' for a particularly large result.
  • Almost all of DB community challenges, quests, etc... are paytowin. Get used to it.
  • sirtainly wrote: »
    [technical side note; not to defend DB, but technically
    shiggity80 wrote: »
    Drocas wrote: »
    Skorpid wrote: »
    The sad part is that again only Top 100 Players get a special reward. So like the last time it's again a pay to win event. No money, no chance to be top 100. I wonder how much money the top players spended, but it must have been a lot. But it's fine for me, they keep the server for all that free players online. But on the other hand it's a little bit ironic: The top players who get tons of Agnon tokens didn't need them, because they already bought the full unlock bundle at release date. I see it as a filler event to distract a little bit till the next real event.

    I have and will spend $0 on this event.

    Woah thats a big number, did you know 0 can't be squared, I think that means its a the biggest number... I will spend -0

    Um, 0 can be squared.....

    beat me to it!

    0 can be taken to the 100th power, too.

    Don't be lookin' for a particularly large result.

    Woah, I thought anything multiplied by 0 is 0???
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • sirtainly wrote: »
    [technical side note; not to defend DB, but technically
    shiggity80 wrote: »
    Drocas wrote: »
    Skorpid wrote: »
    The sad part is that again only Top 100 Players get a special reward. So like the last time it's again a pay to win event. No money, no chance to be top 100. I wonder how much money the top players spended, but it must have been a lot. But it's fine for me, they keep the server for all that free players online. But on the other hand it's a little bit ironic: The top players who get tons of Agnon tokens didn't need them, because they already bought the full unlock bundle at release date. I see it as a filler event to distract a little bit till the next real event.

    I have and will spend $0 on this event.

    Woah thats a big number, did you know 0 can't be squared, I think that means its a the biggest number... I will spend -0

    Um, 0 can be squared.....

    beat me to it!

    0 can be taken to the 100th power, too.

    Don't be lookin' for a particularly large result.

    Woah, I thought anything multiplied by 0 is 0???

    It is. So 0 times 0 is 0 but that doesn't mean you can't do it.
  • I knew 0 could be multiplied, I thought you guys were saying that it would equal something not zero,still spending negative zero...
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Please keep things on topic. You can discuss number theory in the off-topic discussion area if you'd like.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • DoageDoage Member
    Since we are discussing the topic of events in the thread, any word on that tower event we were promised? If you guys have time to create this event, why don't you have time to create the event that we were all promised? Wait. Let me guess. You guys haven't forgot and are working on it :)
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Doage wrote: »
    Since we are discussing the topic of events in the thread, any word on that tower event we were promised? If you guys have time to create this event, why don't you have time to create the event that we were all promised? Wait. Let me guess. You guys haven't forgot and are working on it :)

    See the notes from today's Guild Summit:
    http://forum.dungeonboss.com/discussion/comment/220419/#Comment_220419
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
2
Sign In or Register to comment.

© 2015 Boss Fight Entertainment, Inc. ; Boss Fight, the Boss Fight logo, and Dungeon Boss are
trademarks of Boss Fight Entertainment, Inc., used with permission www.bossfight.com