Better be a spectacular easter event

The last event of March saw nothing of the promised updates in
http://forum.dungeonboss.com/discussion/58395/upcoming-events#latest

Instead we get a tired hoarding event with reused dungeons. I still want to 6* Agnon, so I'll play along for now. But there better be one hell of an Easter event next week....

Seriously, some kind of at least semi reliable timeline for upcoming events would be greatly appreciated
Make Reptiles Great Again!

Comments

• mrdahl wrote: »

Instead we get a tired hoarding event with reused dungeons. I still want to 6* Agnon, so I'll play along for now. But there better be one hell of an Easter event next week....

Seriously, some kind of at least semi reliable timeline for upcoming events would be greatly appreciated

Meh, I've stopped hoping for things from DB and just go with the flow. It's my busy season anyways, so don't have a whole lot of time. Plus the constant, week after week of bugs/glitches that don't get fixed has gotten old. So best bet is to just stop hoping for anything good and if something does come along that's halfway fun, consider ourselves lucky!
  • mrdahlmrdahl Member
    shiggity80 wrote: »
    mrdahl wrote: »

Meh, I've stopped hoping for things from DB and just go with the flow. It's my busy season anyways, so don't have a whole lot of time. Plus the constant, week after week of bugs/glitches that don't get fixed has gotten old. So best bet is to just stop hoping for anything good and if something does come along that's halfway fun, consider ourselves lucky!

I'm still a little way off before succumbing to nihilism, but I see your point.
    Make Reptiles Great Again!
  • Alecat97Alecat97 Member
    edited March 28
    We're getting Selwyn epic, don't think we can wish more.
  • ScoutYoScoutYo Member
    per Monday's Summit, this weekend, we're getting a fire vs water themed event with two leaderboards (one for fire and one for water). It be threshold-based for guilds and competitive for individuals. Also, a Hopper epic, a Selwyn epic, and a rework of Lady Nim's epic.
  • Why would it be fire vs water when water beats fire? At least light/dark goes both ways.
  • ScoutYoScoutYo Member
    The vs part was speculation on my part. All they told us is that there would be two leaderboards (fire and ice) and players would have to chose which one to compete on each day.